[Resolved]

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by ChubsGold, Jan 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[Resolved]
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 28, 2023 at 4:46 PM
  2. ChubsGold
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Chubs#3828

ChubsGold Your #1 osrs account source
    $100 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

Scammer's profile link:
    Dzeny
    Amount scammed: 1540M
    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID: Dzeny#4278 / 825361462087909397
    Proof that it's their Discord: Screen capture - 65b8c8fa08523fd83fee490d5abef2ee - Gyazo

Explanation of everything:
    Promised me within 1 week Max a fully working gold/item/account selling website for 1540M 07 (proof of trade can be shown thru PM)

On 16-12-2022 I traded him the 1540M for the website. I Gave him a color palette I wanted for the website and some ideas and he went to work or so I thought. A couple of days later I still haven't received an update or anything about the website, I did ask him for updates on 20-12-22 and he claimed he finished the full design, and now it's just coding. (I still haven't received any proof of work)
    The next day he sends me 2 pictures of 2 simple things he made
    Screenshot
    Screenshot

Still have no idea how the website looks but I just went with it.
    3 days later (23-12-2022) he send me a link with an IP attached to it. to the website. (link will be given thru PM)
    He didn't work with the color palette I gave him he just made everything Purple pretty much.
    So I again send him the color palette I wanted and told me then it doesn't look good and it looks old.
    So again I just went with it because I trusted his expertise.

NOTE: nothing on the website was working then, no buttons no nothing.

On 25-12-2022 I asked when the website would be finished. because he promised me 1-week max for the full web design & coding.

reply:
    Screenshot - eee4bc2f1ed66cd20e05434518fa6214 - Gyazo

27-12-2022
    asked him how we are looking with the item section.
    Never got a reply..

29-12-2022
    asked him again how are we looking with the website because I still haven't seen any progress to be made on it.
    he claims it should be 90% finished
    Screenshot - 344319b5b1635a0c6af8fae287336a1f - Gyazo

All other proof will be given thru PM since there is just too much to write down. (with screenshots & screen recordings)

all and all this is the end result after more than a month of web design & coding from Dzeny (16-12-2022 > 28-01-2023) :

Screenshot - a5ae784d8a6048fee72dc5fc8d15b8b2 - Gyazo
    Screenshot - bb5f1d7e48d1cb95dacd06d45dce545a - Gyazo
    Screenshot - b70dcc0695e18d1164dc8f232833676f - Gyazo
    Screenshot - fc2f406c93f5af97b650f62904cc4558 - Gyazo

^ owned likes this.
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 28, 2023 at 5:12 PM
  4. President
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    president0001
    Creeper Gohan has AIDS

President RuneHall.com - The #1 Runescape Gambling
    $200 USD Donor New Market Moderators Our Community Moderators

[Resolved]

Good evening good friends, have you agreed to any ToS? If so, can you please post that here?

^ MAGZ and Yoshiki like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 28, 2023 at 5:14 PM
  6. Snorlax
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    snorlaxscripts
    I can count to potato!

Snorlax Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games
    Snorlax Donor

[Resolved]

Not a "scam" per say - but look at what he recently "made" me.

Screenshot - 5cc94949f6a39814435abf38733a8dbc - Gyazo

This word alignment is NOT something a real graphic designer would be making. When I asked him to align the words he said his program "could not handle it" and that it would be $35 to fix it (which is 80% of the cost of a full Sythe thread.) Kinda sus.

I asked him to at least add spaces between the lines of words (you can tell the scripts apart) and he acted like I was asking the most egregious thing ever and said no, it could not be done.

^ Rusty, MAGZ, ChubsGold and 5 others like this.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2023
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 28, 2023 at 5:22 PM
  8. President
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    president0001
    Creeper Gohan has AIDS

[Resolved]

According to @ChubsGold : "he just promised me a fully working gold/item/account selling website for 1540M and that it would be completed within 1 week."

@Dzeny care to help out here?

^ MAGZ likes this.
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 28, 2023 at 5:26 PM
  10. President
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    president0001
    Creeper Gohan has AIDS

[Resolved]

Good evening @Snorlax

If you want to add any evidence to this dispute, please us the report button

If you want to file a claim of your own against the accused, please start your own dispute @Snorlax

^ MAGZ, owned, MyPvM and 1 other person like this.
  11. Unread #6 - Jan 28, 2023 at 7:11 PM
  12. Dzeny
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    dzeny1
    Skitty

Dzeny GFX DESIGNER | BEST PRICES | CLICK HERE TO DM!
    Dzeny Donor

[Resolved]

First of all I think it's disgusting of him to call me a scammer, even though I've never given up on doing additional edits for him for free so
    I don't understand what kind of scam it is then.

He didn't show the final product I provided him in any pictures.
    The images he is trying to misrepresent as my product is his idea of what the site design should look like.

We did not agree to any ToS by the way.

This was ordered: buying,selling gold rs3/osrs page, page for selling items and account and livechat
    (Screenshot)

This was final product which was delievered at the end (he didn't like this at all):

Screen capture - b4631d660514b13ca67f825a34e1ffb2 - Gyazo
    Screen capture - b2fb26c70b56fcc6492c385d1f02a2da - Gyazo
    Screen capture - de71fe0c49eaf3590905abb6fb970a69 - Gyazo

The final product I have provided he calls 1 hour of work: Screenshot - c470fa9c56a824d32337650f6ad4c730 - Gyazo

When I delievered the website on December 23th, he already wanted changes and asked me to change the design to other colors,
    however, since I consider those colors to be quite old-fashioned, I did not use several of those colors and did not refuse to make changes.

Website was delievered in 6 days and 4-5 hours approximately.
    However, because he didn't like the design of the site, he required many additional changes that contributed to the delivery taking longer.
    I did not ask for additional costs for numerous changes and have offered the service of further changes for free, since
    I want to make sure that each of my clients is satisfied.

After he said he needs website to be finished at 1st February.
    [​IMG]
    I had to do all these changes and ofcourse website will take longer.

These are changes that I am talking about:

Screenshot - 3f41cf1a15f526dec09b830a20b871e4 - Gyazo , after this I threw out my first idea of how website should look and have changed it.
    Screenshot - d087392526c7cba58caf193d98a70e0c - Gyazo
    Screenshot - 4d9320005ea98a68ead2873efcf2384c - Gyazo

My opinion is that he gave up on the investment for website and right now he just wants to get his money back.
    The reason for this is that all his speech is contradictory:

1.He claims that he chose me to work on this project due to my website examples but says he is looking for someone who can show what he can do:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"He wants to work with someone who can show what he can do"
    And I showed with my website examples what am I capable to make and he chose me since he liked it.

[​IMG]

He says that he likes Dzeny.Com website (which I don't use for personal use, I made it just to show what am I capable to do)

[​IMG]

I told him I can change website name to Chubsgold and we can add there 2 additonal pages and you have a website that you like.

And he does not want to do it, he wants refund, eventhough he likes that one

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then I told him we can change the whole website again since he needs to launch on 1st February and we still have some time.

[​IMG]

He refused this tho, he wants just refund.

[​IMG]

Regarding to Snorlax this was full thread which I have made:

^ Rusty, Raiever, Llulio and 11 others like this.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2023
  13. Unread #7 - Jan 29, 2023 at 3:48 AM
  14. ChubsGold
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Chubs#3828

ChubsGold Your #1 osrs account source
    $100 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

He promised me a designed & working website (where I could sell, GP, items & account) in Max 1 week, this was on the 16th of December.

[​IMG]

On the 23th I received a link to "a website"
    There was only a Header and a big home screen picture that was copied & pasted from google.
    So yeah he provided me something on the 23rd, but not a fully working website we agreed on.

regarding these screen recordings:
    Screen capture - b4631d660514b13ca67f825a34e1ffb2 - Gyazo
    Screen capture - b2fb26c70b56fcc6492c385d1f02a2da - Gyazo
    Screen capture - de71fe0c49eaf3590905abb6fb970a69 - Gyazo

[​IMG]

From the 23-12 > 07-12 didn't receive anything only asked me for to register to a live chat website & tried to promote his hosting service.
    After that i asked a couple times to send me a link of the website, so I can check it out.

(on 8-01 he showed me the Gyazo screen recordings)

[​IMG]

After that never received any updates, and out of nowhere he claims the website is is finished a few days ago on 13-01

[​IMG]

Again had to keep asking again for the link and on 16-01 i finally received the link to the "final product" NOTE: we are 1 whole month further now.

[​IMG]

The website was a mess, nothing was working of the website. you had to click on the header to go the gold/item/account pages

These buttons didn't even work.

[​IMG]

The only thing that semi worked was the gold pages.

Account page: just a single screenshot of a ACC i gave him as test.

Item page: gave him multiple different items to test on the website to see how it would look if everything is nice and organized.

[​IMG]

Item page wasn't even coded correctly since he only got in 1 single item in there later on.
    But never tested multiple items & pages

[​IMG]

So after a whole month of waiting I received this,

A website with a color palate I didn't even want even tho I asked him a couple of times to use mine but he insisted that he is better.
    A website where only the Header worked, the remaining buttons didn't work. maybe some of the footer that that's it.
    A website that was nowhere near ready to sell any items or accounts, as I said nothing was coded correctly.

my partner already said that we got scammed but I tried to stay optimistic because I saw the previous work he did and it looked good, I know he has been active here for a long long time so I really thought I was in good hands.

So I gave him some changes that he can start working on because you can't claim that this is a fully working website.

[​IMG]

NOTE: there were way more things that needed to be changed but like I said I just tried to stay optimistic.. I just really wanted this to work!

2 days later he messages me about what I would like and if I have any examples. (I've given weeks before multiple examples)

[​IMG]

Now out of nowhere, the Whole website needs to be started from scratch again because there was a big mess up with the code.
    I only gave him the simple tasks so far that needed to be changed, from my understanding it was just changing a couple numbers (coding wise)

So that already pissed me off... but again! stayed optimistic! because i wanted this to work.

And again I have to keep reaching out to keep for any updates or whatever. then he claims again that take "only a few days" (23-01)

[​IMG]

And then yesterday I have to reach out to him again to see how it was going. (most likely if I didn't ask him anything, I would hear a single thing from him)

[​IMG]

And then i receive this:

Screenshot - a5ae784d8a6048fee72dc5fc8d15b8b2 - Gyazo
    Screenshot - bb5f1d7e48d1cb95dacd06d45dce545a - Gyazo
    Screenshot - b70dcc0695e18d1164dc8f232833676f - Gyazo
    Screenshot - fc2f406c93f5af97b650f62904cc4558 - Gyazo

So for more than a month, this is what was remaining.

Everything was still the same, I didn't even bother looking into the code because I know would be a mess already.
    he said he had to start the whole website from scratch again yet it looks like the previous one but even worse.

Then he tried to sell me other stuff like his own website and such. But I am just not interested in any of that anymore.
    I just wanted a good working website that was fully working & correctly coded.
    Now I received something that everyone can make from a 1-hour youtube guide.

You kept claiming everything the website was finished, but in reality, it was nowhere near.
    The fact that call yourself a designer and claim you know what you're doing is a joke.
    As I said I saw previous work you have done and it looks good. But after a long time, you expect someone to get better at their Job.. not worse..
    I stayed optimistic almost till the end But the way how you treat a customer ain't it.
    You've been wasting my time and my partners time for more than a month now with fake promises & false hope.

You gave yourself Max 1 week to finish everything and look where we are now.

[​IMG]

^ devoutsleep likes this.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
  15. Unread #8 - Jan 29, 2023 at 12:04 PM
  16. Dzeny
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    dzeny1
    Skitty

Dzeny GFX DESIGNER | BEST PRICES | CLICK HERE TO DM!
    Dzeny Donor

[Resolved]

Website was finished at the time we agreed on but design didn't look good to you and you wanted changes. By the way the website could not be uploaded, since you didn't provide even till now hosting info where you want to host website, because you were busy. You have never updated me regarding to hosting tho.

[​IMG]

And yes I have offered you mine hosting and you have rejected it which is fine. There was only 1 item there at Items,accounts page, since you have provided few of them later. You have never provided any prices for them. Homepage was designed and on osrs,rs3 page calculator, payment methods have worked. I said the website is finished on 13th because new changes were finished, which means the website is fully finished for secound time again.

[​IMG]

"We will wait a bit" = I waited 17 days for you to write me down which items I should add there.

You claim that at items/accounts page were no items on your screenshot.

How am I able to add all items/accounts on a page in a week if you have provided me them 17 days after purchasing the website.(At 03.01 you wrote to me what to add there)
    To be more clear you never mentioned even which items, accounts come there in first 7 days + next 10 days and you call me then scammer because there are only 2 boxes at these pages in total?????.

You are again totally contradictory:
    1. You say it was not delivered at the time and I have sent picture it was delivered at 23th (in 6 days and few hours)

2. Here is proof that Chubsgold is prone manipulations. On all screenshots he shows a date but on most important one he doesn't. This screenshot explains why items,accounts page has 1 box each.
    Screenshot where u try to hide date shows that you wrote me what to add at items,accounts page 17 days after you purchased the website.....
    This screenshot explains why items,accounts page has 1 box each.

[​IMG]

3. You say osrs, rs3 page was the only thing that semi worked, homepage was designed and accounts,items page was issue, since there was 1 box there without any item.
    And now I showed proof that you have told me what should I add there 17 days after you purchased the website and then you say: Oh items,accounts page wasn't finished at the time I got scammed lol. I feel that you have
    Just entangled yourself in your lies and contradictions.

^ Rusty, Raiever, lebgh0st and 8 others like this.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
  17. Unread #9 - Jan 31, 2023 at 4:52 PM
  18. President
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    president0001
    Creeper Gohan has AIDS

[Resolved]

@ChubsGold Post a list of edits you require / dysfunctionalities you find in the products in its current state

^ Corby, bhuvan and Bils like this.
  19. Unread #10 - Feb 5, 2023 at 3:32 AM
  20. President
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    president0001
    Creeper Gohan has AIDS

[Resolved]

Good morning friends, and thank you for being so patient @ChubsGold @Dzeny

----

Facts

-A gold-selling website was ordered for 400$. No particular ToS were agreed on
    -A (vague) deadline was agreed upon (1 week)
    -Chubsgold found that the website was not up to his standards

----

Claim

Chubsgold initially claimed a full refund. He later withdrew this request (see here: https://ibb.co/gT4ygfV)
    Consequently, the question became (and still is) whether Dzeny has fulfilled his end of the agreement.

----

First and foremost, one of Sythe's endeavors is to uphold and verify market quality. This is done through numerous ways, including the feedback system (vouches). Users are encouraged to make market decisions through the use of this system. Sythe has no road map in its rules to signal the quality of a website. Therefore, with the absence of Terms of Services, the treshhold to find if Dzeny has fulfilled his end of the agreement is whether the website functions on a minimum level.

Chubsgold found that upon completion, the website did not meet his standards and requested multiple edits. Given the price range of the website and given the fact that the code was found to be functional on a base-level, Chubsgold upheld his end of the agreement and there was no violation here. I'd like to add to that that multiple staff members have come to the same conclusion.
    Because Chubsgold was not satisfied with the end result, but it did meet a minimum-standard given the prince range, we encourage Chubsgold to express his opinion through the use of the feedback system that Sythe offers.

As to the deadline, we found that the website was (mostly) functional within a week, which was the standard of review. We also found that both users were ambiguous in their communication. For example, Chubsgold specified that the deadline was 1 week, but that the website would need to be fully operational on the 1st of February. The fact that it wasn't was amongst others, due to the list of edits required, the fact that the edit-requests were changed, the fact that Dzeny had to wait for Chubsgold to receive advice from his friend and the fact that a report was opened.
    In regard to Dzeny, we did find that he should have been more assertive in his communication. Doing so would have given him a better understanding of what his customer expected. We feel, however, that he offset this later in the process by being cooperative and working on certain requested edits. Finally, certain edits like adding a back-end to the website fall out of the price range of the order and cannot be expected from Dzeny to add to the website.

----

No punishment will be applied and this matter is considered handled. We do like to encourage (and warn) Dzeny to uphold the high market quality that we thrive for by improving his communication with his customers and agreeing to terms, prior to coming to an agreement. We remind him that this is the second report in a short period of time.

Thank you all and have a wonderful Sunday

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
< ter0ristas worker scamming 1.9B+ including ironman accounts | resolved >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site