Resolved

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by OSRS_Services, Feb 1, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Resolved
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 1, 2023 at 10:52 AM
  2. OSRS_Services
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    george8._.

OSRS_Services Grand Master

Resolved

Scammer's profile link: MyPvM
    Amount scammed: N/A
    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID: .Niki#0001 + 735972062560124948
    Proof that it's their Discord: imgur.com
    Explanation of the trade: They're abusing bugs on customer accounts to bypass the 7 day UGIM transfers
    How they scammed: They are knowingly using customer accounts to bug abuse, not explaining to them that it's bug abuse
    Other relevant trade screenshots:
    https://i.imgur.com/MrxxC6t.png
    https://i.imgur.com/UVos4Qd.png
    https://i.imgur.com/W1v3DTs.png
    https://i.imgur.com/yzccf3T.png
    https://i.imgur.com/QVIX9Vf.png

There are additional service discord/gim shop owners that have told me Nikki has reached out to them as well. Some prefer to not be involved as MyPvM has threatened them in the past for using Sapphire bot. Apparently that's plagiarism since MyPvM used a similar bot first?

In addition, I have information from MyPvM's workers and ex-workers. They claim on their profile that they have a special client to protect customers. But this plugin did not work and was not used by any of their workers after the client ban (I'm not sure what the current case is, this is as of a few months ago). They were (and potentially still are) outright lying on Sythe. I'd love to hear their response on this.

Thank you.

3. Unread #2 - Feb 1, 2023 at 11:20 AM
  4. MyPvM
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    gold_mypvm.shop
    Christmas 2021 Lawrence Potamus Gohan has AIDS (2) Heidy <3 n4n0 Extreme Homosex Two Factor Authentication User

MyPvM MyPvM ~ PROVABLE SAFEST SERVICE ~ Click here
    Dario Donor

Resolved

Hi again,

While it is true that I have knowledge of said methods, it does not mean that it was applied to any trades. So please proof that i used the method on any customer account. Another thing is, it only includes our own accounts and no third parties accounts without their clear consent. I didn't get to use its full potential yet because of setup reasons. Approaching owners for the benefit of both parties is not wrong, you are just scared that you lose 5 gp.

Nice that you have information, but it does not help here. We have a fully functioning security plugin which is not hidden, in fact we have it publicly posted - see our profile, and give the clients ALWAYS the option to choose what way they would like to do. During Jagex's announcement of banning 3PC we turned it off as back then players using 3PC did get banned. Get your facts straight.

The plugin works and we are the only ones that can offer such a well made security aspect. Maybe try again to reach out to multiple plugin developers and ask them to make one like we have.
    So, in what aspect are we lying, when we are saying that we have a plugin that proves everything that is being done on a client's account?
    Tell you what you nose-picker, they can also get live screenshots at any given time. How mind blowing is that? And who else can provide that option to a client? No one.

However I got a question here - I remember you guys weren't RWTing and correct me if I am wrong - how comes that you changed your mind there? Is it because you turn things the way you would like them to be? So before you talk about others, how about you stopping and thinking for a moment or are your so called HLC virgins getting mad that they have you as a leader and are all jerking off in a circle?

As you give me the publicity here already I would like to proudly mention and present to the readers:

MyPvM is the PROVABLE safest Runescape service provider available 24/7.
    With us, you do not need to share login info with our workers, you have access to live screenshots at any given time you like, boosters cannot link any accounts and many more features that can be found here: MyPvM

Thanks,
    Niki

5. Unread #3 - Feb 1, 2023 at 12:11 PM
  6. OSRS_Services
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    george8._.

OSRS_Services Grand Master

Resolved

I want to get this straight as can be:
    You are claiming to have never used this bug for any orders without explicitly confirming with the customer that their accounts will be used for bug abuse?

I'll take your word about the client/plugin as my sources do not want to be involved.

Regarding you claiming to be the "safest," that's laughable. I won't push further on this as it's not relevant to the bug abuse taking place.

^ KingRunescapeBuyer and Shebl like this.
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 2, 2023 at 11:36 AM
  8. Pikachu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    __pikachu
    Verified Ironman I saw Matthew Member of the Month Winner Detective Toast Wallet User
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Nitro Booster (2) Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner Poképedia Valentine's Day 2021 Valentine's Day 2020 Valentine's Day 2019 Torchbearer 2016 Pokémon Trainer
    Easter 2017 Easter 2016 Christmas 2022 Christmas 2021 Halloween 2022 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Christmas 2016 MushyMuncher Summer 2022 (2) The Glizz

Pikachu Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling
    Global Moderator Bond Holder Cool Cat Steve

Resolved

The screen shots in the report seem to be proof of @MyPvM attempting to sell a service which uses the GIM bugs. Is there any actual proof of @MyPvM using this bug on unconsciously on a customer accounts?

In regards the rest of the information on this report such as client/false advertising the user of the client, do you have any evidence to back up your claims as without evidence there not really actions which can be taken.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 2, 2023 at 12:07 PM
  10. MyPvM
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    gold_mypvm.shop
    Christmas 2021 Lawrence Potamus Gohan has AIDS (2) Heidy <3 n4n0 Extreme Homosex Two Factor Authentication User

MyPvM MyPvM ~ PROVABLE SAFEST SERVICE ~ Click here
    Dario Donor

Resolved

I can put it short.
    No it wasn't used on any clients.
    No I would not use it on any client without their consent.
    They aren't able to proof anything as there is no one besides me that knows how to do it and as said in the first sentence, I'm not even able to use it rn, as it requires set up time to unlock full potential.

Nice sources that you have, that can't stand up if it the plugin is so bad that they are jealous of it. @Pikachu please reach out to me (Niki) and I can show you around. There is legit nothing that we hide from public as it is not needed. If anyone else wants to see the amazing way of protecting customer accounts, I will make some time for you. Even though testing > theory. ;)

I'll repeat once more for you why we claim to be the safest and that is not subjective, as it is PROVEABLE.
    MyPvM has the ability to fully track any suspicious activities on an account.
    We are 100% able to track:
    • Logins
    • Item-drops
    • deaths
    • world hops
    • bank access
    • trades
    • VPNs used
    • Account Management tab is blocked.
    Furthermore
    • Clients do NOT have to share details
    • Clients do NOT have to share bankpin
    • No booster/worker has ever access to client details.
    Let's compare it to your impretation of being safe:
    You don't know when a worker logs in. -> Not safe.
    You don't know what happens on an account. -> Not safe.
    You can't proof a worker dropped an item. -> Not safe.
    You can't proof a worker stole a bank. -> Not safe.
    You can't proof what was taken/dropped/traded. -> Not safe.
    You argue: We are a bunch of sweaty nerds that live in a basement clicking 16 hours a day on a 20 year old medieval point and click game on the decline.
    While at any given time anything can happen, we can pinpoint down what happened and we take responsibilites if it would be our fault, while you have to look through your fingers as the only thing you see there is the spunk of your billy boys.
    Let me quote: Regarding you claiming to be the "safest," that's laughable.

Please turn up your heating as your IQ seems to have reached fridge temp. We have everything posted and if your reading comprehension wasn't compareable to an illiterate you would know that is just facts.

How about a statement to a previous question of mine:
    How comes you always advertised yourself RWT free and suddenly changed your mind? Are you scared to lose 5 gp?
    If he ignores it again, it should say more than enough.

Also just another thing to show the difference between us:
    While you guys are still talking about runescape Ms and laughing because you can buy your third tbow to complete the 5000th raid, we have scaled up so much that we can talk about $Ms.

Lastly, there is something you should keep in mind and that I ask @Pickachu to consider:
    Accusing Someone of Scamming Without Proof: Posting on someone's thread accusing them of scamming without appropriate proof (chat logs do not count as proof). To report a scammer, visit the Report a Scammer section. Genuine negative feedback about a negative experience with user that does not accuse them of scamming is allowed on a relevant market thread with proof.
    They did it plently of times now and it should stop.

Thanks

^ Biofighter, owned and Robiiiiin like this.
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 3, 2023 at 5:27 PM
  12. Pikachu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    __pikachu
    Verified Ironman I saw Matthew Member of the Month Winner Detective Toast Wallet User
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Nitro Booster (2) Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner Poképedia Valentine's Day 2021 Valentine's Day 2020 Valentine's Day 2019 Torchbearer 2016 Pokémon Trainer
    Easter 2017 Easter 2016 Christmas 2022 Christmas 2021 Halloween 2022 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Christmas 2016 MushyMuncher Summer 2022 (2) The Glizz

Pikachu Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling
    Global Moderator Bond Holder Cool Cat Steve

Resolved

as @OSRS_Services has been online and has not replied to the report.

I'm going to close this on grounds of lack of evidence, but to explain in little more detail:
    • There no evidence they used it on customer account unconsciously.
    • They never actually advertised it on Sythe nor do they have it on there personal thread were they sell GIM items.
    • There no evidence of false advertisement claims.
    and finally I even when a little beyond the scope of this report and double-checked @MyPvM terms of service and there process of having customers accept there terms of service which everything was within Sythe rules.

The final thing I want to close on is reminder to @MyPvM the sale of "telling someone how to perform a bug" is not allowed to be advertised on Sythe.

Tldr: No rules have been broken as far as I am aware.

^ PVM_Rapid, owned, sadistass and 4 others like this.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
< Gladiator | Possible ban evader >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site