rstraderappeal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Rstraderssas, Nov 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
rstraderappeal
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 24, 2022 at 12:46 PM
  2. Rstraderssas
    Referrals:

Rstraderssas Guest

rstraderappeal

Your profile link:RsTraderz
    Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts:
    Report/post/reason that got you banned:RsTraderz
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: no victims.
    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: no
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you i'm not sure why i got banned for being precision gold when that wasn't me, ive shown my electricity bill and internet of where i live as my home ip, which is in Florida so i am not precision gold. ive been on here nothing but good and honest business with the people ive interacted with. and when i check my report to see the evidence the only thing i see is ge location matching, but idk how else i can prove that not me ever since i joined i was accused of a Vader hence i had to show yall the bills for my internet and stuff that should show that im not either of these people. since ive been on ive traded hundred of dollar of buying selling gold im not here to be bad business idk why every week im accused of someone new.
    feel Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread?
    Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:

3. Unread #2 - Nov 24, 2022 at 2:38 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

rstraderappeal

Pardons are about admitting to past offenses and requesting forgiveness from staff to be unbanned and allowed to return to the site.
    Post another pardon when you want to own up to the past mistakes you have made.

^ Zora and Devil like this.
< RuneHallMurk/RuneBetMurk Pardon | Twinz' pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site