Selling Starter Pure | Plenty of cash | Great name | [$4.00] Paypal

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Esuom, Nov 26, 2008.

Selling Starter Pure | Plenty of cash | Great name | [$4.00] Paypal
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 26, 2008 at 12:54 AM
  2. Esuom
    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,731
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Esuom Guru
    Banned

    Selling Starter Pure | Plenty of cash | Great name | [$4.00] Paypal

    [​IMG]

    I am selling this account. It would be a great starter pure, I just dont have the time/need for it. The items and cash come out to 956k. Plenty of cash to get you started. The name is good in my opinion, no 1337 or numbers (sort of :D).]


    Only accepting Paypal. Looking for $4.00 usd but I may lower that for a quick sale. You will go first because I am trusted and I cant recover this account. The only info accounts are the passes I have (two) and those will be provided.


    Post here and add - "[email protected]"
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 26, 2008 at 12:57 AM
  4. bernard73
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2008
    Posts:
    103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bernard73 Active Member

    Selling Starter Pure | Plenty of cash | Great name | [$4.00] Paypal

    ok do u do account swaps check out my account store pick something u like then pm me pls....
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 26, 2008 at 1:02 PM
  6. Esuom
    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,731
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Esuom Guru
    Banned

    Selling Starter Pure | Plenty of cash | Great name | [$4.00] Paypal

    Oops. I forgot to watch this thread. No, I dont accept swaps, I just want the paypal.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 26, 2008 at 1:37 PM
  8. runeman666
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2007
    Posts:
    220
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    runeman666 Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Starter Pure | Plenty of cash | Great name | [$4.00] Paypal

    .............................
     
  9. Unread #5 - Nov 26, 2008 at 1:52 PM
  10. Esuom
    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,731
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Esuom Guru
    Banned

    Selling Starter Pure | Plenty of cash | Great name | [$4.00] Paypal

    Sold to Runeman666 for $4.46. He went first and the trade went quick. Good trader, looking forward to doing buisness with him in the future.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Nov 26, 2008 at 1:53 PM
  12. runeman666
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2007
    Posts:
    220
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    runeman666 Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Starter Pure | Plenty of cash | Great name | [$4.00] Paypal

    VOUCH FOR ESUOM HE TRADED, FAST, TRUSTY
     
  13. Unread #7 - Nov 26, 2008 at 2:05 PM
  14. runeman666
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2007
    Posts:
    220
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    runeman666 Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Starter Pure | Plenty of cash | Great name | [$4.00] Paypal

    Thanks I Forgot To Add
     
< 42 att 62 str 1 def | Need Free & Trustworty MM to transfer GP! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site