[Resolved]

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by PlayerStash / Loot4RS, Jul 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[Resolved]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 29, 2022 at 7:11 PM
  2. PlayerStash / Loot4RS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Chips N Guac#3541
    Halloween 2020 Extreme Homosex <3 n4n0

PlayerStash / Loot4RS Previously known as Loot4RS
    $200 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

He won't deny that me and him have been talking about this.

I have been scammed by @MrNastyDJ and (sythe username coming soon after NastyDJ gets reply).

I am involved in a lot of facebook (FB) groups and I have been for 5 years+. Back in 2020, I deposited $500 to the owners of this specific page. One of the owners ran off with everyone's money. Owner B, we’ll call him X and NastyDJ became 50/50 owners after the scammer ran off.

Chain of events:

1. In the facebook group, I paid $500 as a deposit (in runescape gold) to the owners to sell freely in the group back in 2020.

2. The person I deposited with scammed the group and ran off so other owners are responsible for making it right.

3. Making it right means I am owed $500. Image shows me angry that he thinks he can just take away my rank. imgur.com

4. I decide in good faith, to leave the $500 I am owed as a deposit to allow me to sell gold freely in the group.

5. We were in agreement and TWO years later and probably thousands of 100% positive vouches with never any issues with anyone, I was removed from the group for sending a wistia video I created. It explained a new rewards spin wheel thing I made when people purchase. (Not even contacted about it at all. Removed and banned on site.) Me and NastyDJ were probably the two biggest sellers within the group. (Sythe staff can check deleted for Wistia video)

6. X (50% owner) of the group is unresponsive and ignoring messages. I reached out the day he banned me and he has not contacted me back once. It's been over 2 months now. NastyDJ (other 50% owner) says he can’t do anything about it when he can. This was my message to X when I got banned after speaking to NastyDJ - imgur.com.

7. I have been scammed by X and NastyDJ isn't making it right when he easily can while X ignores me for 2 months. X has a sythe account that NastyDJ should be able to add to this report.

8. I tried to resolve this through asking some other people on FB but NastyDJ said even if I am deemed correct, he’d still have to talk to X. So here I am, coming to sythe for a resolution. imgur.com imgur.com

NastyDJ’s most likely arguments:

1) “That guy scammed everyone's deposit” - I know, and I didn’t ask for the money back. I asked for the ability to just keep doing what I already was doing to make it easier for them. If my partner on Loot4RS scammed you, do you think I can tell you

“Sorry, that is between you and him. Nothing I can do.”

I’d be held liable and have it fixed for you. It wouldn’t even be a discussion. I would have it fixed before you asked and anyone who deals with me knows that.

2) “You were warned about this” - NastyDJ said I was warned about not doing something and I did it anyway. He actually said I was warned twice and the ban is justified. I asked for evidence and he couldn’t provide any because it didn’t happen. Some of the chat with NastyDJ -> imgur.com imgur.com

3) “You were banned for linking people to your gold selling site” - No, it was a wistia video explaining the spin wheel that I made just for FB and that’s when I got banned. I’m in 20+ FB groups where most members do intertwine. I never link my website for people to order because it's a completely different model with different margins and different rewards. I would never get any sales by linking my website and telling someone to order there. Would be foolish of me to even consider that.

Further Damages -
    1) X amount of OSRS/RS3 sales not done for over 2 months because I was scammed my ability to sell
    2) Damage to my reputation within the community. I’m not some random person. 75% of the community knows me or has heard of me.
    3) 1000+ vouches were probably deleted when I was banned.

Conclusion - All of this drama led me to ask myself why NastyDJ is being so unreasonable in this situation. He has told me I shouldn’t have been banned but said he can’t change X’s mind which is not something I’m willing to accept. There are multiple instances where NastyDJ say’s he can’t do anything about it. The main reason I would think NastyDJ is treating me this way is because I’m competition. We were the two largest sellers within that group and me being there hurt his bottom line. I’ve tried resolving this with NastyDJ but it goes nowhere. We were good friends but his paycheck is more important than our friendship. (sidenote : 1 week prior to being banned from that group, I was taken away the ability to sell without a middleman in his group and I had that ability for 2 years and had zero issues which gives me more reason to believe its competition) Your attempt to act not guilty because your 50% partner did something is ridiculous. You’re just as guilty for not making it right with two clicks.

1 - unblock me
    2 - invite me

Question for Sythe staff -
    Should I be paid back my $500? Should I be able to sell in the group freely? Or neither?

Thanks for reading.

New Update - X finally replied today on 07/29/2022 (about 65 days later) and said "fuck off" `:laugh: in a group chat with me and
    @MrNastyDJ and then left. NastyDJ and me chatting after he left > imgur.com . It's a joke to think it could of been resolved with X. He just ignored it completely.

^ Rogueosrs, Bert, Red Fox and 10 others like this.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 29, 2022 at 7:55 PM
  4. PlayerStash / Loot4RS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Chips N Guac#3541

$200 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

Additional Information that might be helpful:

Jimsky88=rsorder=rsgoldfast

Here ^ Jimsky purchased a site “RS Order” which was banned on sythe. In order for him to advertise the new site on sythe he had to pay the debts of the original owners.

Few Domains for sale

Here ^ video is stating that since this website is DNT’d, if someone bought it, they would have to pardon for it.

I didn't even ask for my money back. I wanted my ability to continue selling when the scam occurred.

^ Bert likes this.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 30, 2022 at 3:09 AM
  6. Zora
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _zora
    Shuppet Verified Ironman Tons of Damage Easter 2022 March Madness Member of the Month Winner Pidgeotto
    Nitro Booster (4) Homosex Easter 2023 (2) The Glizz Poképedia Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User

Zora Join the Official Zora Discord server!
    Global Moderator Nick Legendary Zora Donor

[Resolved]

Hello @PlayerStash / Loot4RS

I need to see more chat-logs for more context here. If you'd like that to remain private, you can DM them to me instead.

I also request the following:
    - Proof of you depositing $500
    - Any form of ToS you agreed to when joining them/selling in their group

@MrNastyDJ would you like to chime in here as well?

^ Bert, Red Fox and Juws like this.
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 30, 2022 at 3:47 AM
  8. Zora
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _zora
    Shuppet Verified Ironman Tons of Damage Easter 2022 March Madness Member of the Month Winner Pidgeotto
    Nitro Booster (4) Homosex Easter 2023 (2) The Glizz Poképedia Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User

[Resolved]

I've been presented proof of depositing 1b osrs gp. This was worth around $500 back then but a USD amount was never mentioned, so the debt here would be 1b gold.
    I've also seen proof that this amount was supposed to be refundable at any given moment.

Unless there is some ToS or other piece of information I'm missing, 1b would be owed here. As @PlayerStash / Loot4RS mentioned, letting him back in the group to buy/sell gold is sufficient on his part as well.

I'll wait for @MrNastyDJ to chime in here.

^ Bert, Red Fox, Juws and 5 others like this.
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 30, 2022 at 12:09 PM
  10. MrNastyDJ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Lawrence (4) Le Monkey Pokémon Trainer (2) Homosex (5) Halloween 2020 Christmas 2013 Gohan has AIDS (5) Halloween 2019 (2) <3 n4n0 (6) Two Factor Authentication User
    Summer 2019 Summer 2020 (3) Valentine's Day 2020 (2) Christmas 2020 (3) St. Patrick's Day 2021 (3) Valentine's Day 2021 (3) CoolHam Easter 2019 (2) Easter 2021 (2) Le
    Heidy (5) Extreme Homosex (6) MushyMuncher Potamus (5) Green Finger Bitch! Christmas 2015 Voluntaryist Tier 1 Prizebox (3) Green eggs and spam

MrNastyDJ MrNastyDJ - Rune Stash
    MrNastyDJ Donor

[Resolved]

Full post has been made and deleted for potential Doxxing reasons. Thank you again to the mods for your time in this case and have a great day :)

For the public there is just one image that I think settles this report:

Screenshot - 30983b4a18f5da708aabcc2410ba386e - Gyazo (edited with no name)

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

^ Bert, Red Fox, Juws and 4 others like this.
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 30, 2022 at 12:30 PM
  12. PlayerStash / Loot4RS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Chips N Guac#3541

$200 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

Can you please cover my name from your image @MrNastyDJ , thanks, will reply shortly

^ Bert, Red Fox and MrNastyDJ like this.
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 30, 2022 at 1:44 PM
  14. PlayerStash / Loot4RS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Chips N Guac#3541

$200 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

You’re playing a dangerous game @MrNastyDJ . The more I dig, the more I uncover and the more fucked up you sound in this situation.

Chain of events regarding my total 1B deposit -

1) There is a 4th member of their staff that first scammed me 500M OSRS in March 2020. I’m put in a position where I might be out 500M so I just asked them to make me ranked for 500M but that wasn't an option.

2) They said I needed to have some sort of deposit in the group to be ranked because they were worried about scams (lol). To sell freely, we all came to an agreement in a group chat with all 4 of us where I depo’ed another 500M to have a rank for 1B OSRS. They stated that I can remove this 1B at any time and requested that I wait at least 2 months before asking. imgur.com (<- Chat with NastyDJ, X, and the owner #3 who scammed last)

3) Shortly after that, owner #3 scammed the group about a month later (where my report starts) and now I’m out 1B OSRS and X and NastyDJ told me that I’d need to give them more money to hold a rank in their group again where I refused as seen in the report.

So now what?

I’m out of 1B OSRS at this point and there was no way in hell giving them more money was an option. NastyDJ’s defense is that I agreed to be able to sell in the group and next to my name it said “no deposit”. That is true. I’ve already been scammed twice in 2 months and you want more money??? I agreed with it because I knew people knew me well enough that having a "listed" deposit or not was not going to hurt my sales at all. I just wanted them to let me sell freely and not bother me about it anymore.

What options did I really have?
    A. give them money for a 3rd time?
    B. say no I don’t like it and be kicked out of this dictatorship with no money and no ability to sell?
    C. agree and just move on so I can finally sell gold without them giving me issues and not need to give more money?

I took the easiest and best option which was option C.

My deposit consists of 500M from being scammed from owner #4, 500M from being scammed from owner #3 and the remaining two owners, X and NastyDJ had the group. I told them to let me sell freely and leave me alone about money and that’s what we did for over 2 years.

Let me know if you want any screenshots or chat logs @Zora

(Sidenote : NastyDJ kicked me out of another group of his this morning but I’m fine with it. That group doesn’t owe me anything. That’s just him being salty. He currently still remains a seller in groups I’m in and I have not kicked him because whoever is wrong here should apologize instead of acting childish.)

^ Bert, Wellness, Red Fox and 2 others like this.
  15. Unread #8 - Jul 30, 2022 at 2:33 PM
  16. MrNastyDJ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Lawrence (4) Le Monkey Pokémon Trainer (2) Homosex (5) Halloween 2020 Christmas 2013 Gohan has AIDS (5) Halloween 2019 (2) <3 n4n0 (6) Two Factor Authentication User
    Summer 2019 Summer 2020 (3) Valentine's Day 2020 (2) Christmas 2020 (3) St. Patrick's Day 2021 (3) Valentine's Day 2021 (3) CoolHam Easter 2019 (2) Easter 2021 (2) Le
    Heidy (5) Extreme Homosex (6) MushyMuncher Potamus (5) Green Finger Bitch! Christmas 2015 Voluntaryist Tier 1 Prizebox (3) Green eggs and spam

MrNastyDJ Donor

[Resolved]

From my position, it is only yourself that is sounding “Fucked up” try to remain cool and calm in this situation and please look over the facts carefully here.

Lets go through things just as you stated them.

1) There is a 4th member of their staff that first scammed me 500M OSRS in March 2020. I’m put in a position where I might be out 500M so I just asked them to make me ranked for 500M but that wasn't an option.
    - Response: This was not our staff, not my staff and not anyone I even know of or probably have ever even spoken to, ever. Remember I took over this group after Geri scammed us all and was put into this postion by the community around me because of the trust and respect I had earned.

2) They said I needed to have some sort of deposit in the group to be ranked because they were worried about scams. To sell freely, we all came to an agreement in a group chat with all 4 of us where I depo’ed another 500M to have a rank for 1B OSRS. They stated that I can remove this 1B at any time and requested that I wait at least 2 months before asking. imgur.com (<- Chat with NastyDJ, X, and the owner #3 who scammed last)
    - Response: I am not sure who is writing to you in this chat. I don't think I would ever say to someone I need time to gather money as I hold a lot in reserve for cases such as deposits being paid back. So not me as far as I can tell? Can you please give more evidence with names in pm to me on this if you don’t mind?

3) Shortly after that, owner #3 scammed the group about a month later (where my report starts) and now I’m out 1B OSRS and X and NastyDJ told me that I’d need to give them more money to hold a rank in their group again where I refused as seen in the report.
    - Response: Again, nothing to with me, at the time of this happenening. I was only chosen and appointed as staff and owner after the fact. The mods and community put me as the most trusted member with (X as you call them)

The report on the scam from Geri is here: Major scammer/years of it

So now what?

I’m out of 1B OSRS at this point and there was no way in hell giving them more money was an option. NastyDJ’s defense is that I agreed to be able to sell in the group and next to my name it said “no deposit”. That is true. I’ve already been scammed twice in 2 months and you want more money? I agreed with it because I knew people knew me well enough that having a deposit or not was not going to hurt my sales at all. I just wanted them to let me sell freely and not bother me about it anymore.
    - Response: Yes we asked if you would deposit as all other staff had to as we in effect were a new group with new owners that had never operated before and all of us together had been scammed including myself, by Geri. Myself and (X) agreed as we were good friends and you had trust that we would allow you to sell freely and no need for deposit which you understood and agreed to.

What options did I really have?
    A. give them money for a 3rd time?
    - It wasn’t much and as every other staff member had to we of course believed this was a fair option for all. Deposits are only taken so that all members dealing in the group to still feel safe dealing with staff / mods etc.
    B. say no I don’t like it and be kicked out of this dictatorship with no money and no ability to sell?
    - The group has been running for years and we pride ourselves on an open community where anyone and everyone can sell to each other. We require a middleman to be used that are all deposited 500M-5000M for the size of their trades to keep every member safe. In doing so, we have kept what we would like to think is the most reputable and longest standing RS groups on Facebook. It’s the opposite to a dictatorship, I understand your frustration though after the ban. For breaking the rules of the group.
    C. agree and just move on so I can finally sell gold without them giving me issues and not need to give more money?
    - Response: Totally your decision, we have let you sell freely and openly with ZERO fees what so ever for over 27 months now, until you broke the rules.

I took the easiest and best option which was option C.

My deposit consists of 500M from being scammed from owner #4, 500M from being scammed from owner #3 and the remaining two owners, X and NastyDJ had the group. I told them to let me sell freely and leave me alone about money and that’s what we did for over 2 years.
    - Response: Yes, I totally agree with most of this. Just not the part about "remaining owners". We were never owners nor planned to be. Once again instead of shutting the group down it was decided by staff and the communuiuty that it should continue but new people put in place that are the most trusted and respected so the situation would never happen again. I was of course humbled to have been chosen along with (X) for one of the positions.

Let me know if you want any screenshots or chat logs @Zora

(Sidenote : NastyDJ kicked me out of another group of his this morning but I’m fine with it. That group doesn’t owe me anything. That’s just him being salty. He currently still remains a seller in groups I’m in and I have not kicked him because whoever is wrong here should apologize instead of acting childish.)
    - Response: I agree, that could be seen as childish but I hand on heart can say I have not kicked you from any groups and would have no reasons to do so unless you broke the rules, like in this group and also in one other for the same reasons.

I think it’s also important for the public to know that I have spent many hours via pms and on voice call with @PlayerStash / Loot4RS actually trying to get him back into the group. We have been friends for a long time and I have passed him a lot of business over the years through various ways and means and never once said a bad thing about him to anyone. His attitude and self-righteousness in the situation to the other owner is what has caused him to have no recourse here.

^ Bert, Juws and Msxclassified like this.
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 30, 2022 at 3:56 PM
  18. PlayerStash / Loot4RS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Chips N Guac#3541

$200 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

Going through your replies in order so this is an easy read:

1. You’re acting foolish to say you don’t know who this was and pretending like I got scammed by some random person. I mention it here imgur.com in a group chat with you, X, and owner #3 minutes before paying another 500M to owner #3. Why would you all consider the scammed amount as part of my deposit if it had nothing to do with that group. Why would we be talking about it in that chat? Are you really locking in that that answer “I don’t know who that was" lol.

2. You know your FB that you had at the time and owner #3’s FB is banned or deactivated so it doesn’t show profile pics/names for those accounts. Don't be a MrNastyLiar that it simply just "wasn't me" lol.

3. There is plenty of evidence I deposited 500M more to become ranked for 1B in a group chat with you, X, and owner #3. 1B being returned whenever I wanted for this specific group. You and X now owe me 1B. Do what's right and let me sell and put back my deposit of 1B next to my name. I’ll withdraw when I quit OSRS.

- I was asked for money and I said I refused to give more and you both let me sell without having a “deposit” next to my name. As I said, I was fine with it, sales wouldn’t change for me because everyone knew me already. Just wanted to sell freely in that group like I PAID FOR.

A) HAHA, what a joke

B) HAHA, another joke. You were really helpful and X was really helpful too. Got a lot fixed in over 2 months. The threat of a report after 2 months got him to tell me to “fuck off”

C) You should be a comedian at this point

- I said that if you guys scam me my rank, you basically scammed me 1B. You’d have to create a new group and invite people all over again. You can’t just kick out the scammer and act like nothing happened and take away my rank too! Proof of me saying that you can’t do that - imgur.com

- skip side note, isn’t relevant anyways -

- He’s ending it with another joke. It takes two clicks MrNothingICanDoDJ
    Click 1 - Unblock me
    Click 2 - Invite me

X ignored me for 2 months purposely. He banned me from the group but he didn’t block me in chats. He loved seeing me ask and ignore it. He read my messages. He was ignoring me and you weren’t making it right? It's been 2 months. You believe I should of kept waiting and being ignored with a smile on my face and this would of been resolved > imgur.com . Sounds reasonable MrKeepWaitingDJ

^ Bert likes this.
  19. Unread #10 - Jul 30, 2022 at 5:46 PM
  20. PlayerStash / Loot4RS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Chips N Guac#3541

$200 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

^ Bert likes this.
  21. Unread #11 - Jul 31, 2022 at 2:58 AM
  22. MrNastyDJ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

MrNastyDJ Donor

[Resolved]

Apologies for the late response. It is early morning here and I just woke up.

I will once again go through your message with direct responses.

TLDR:
    - @PlayerStash / Loot4RS gave a deposit for a group to a scammer.
    - The scammer scammed me, @PlayerStash / Loot4RS and a few others over 2 years ago. Me and another person were to later take over this group. We never held deposits or had any decsion making powers in the group at the time we were all scammed.
    - @PlayerStash / Loot4RS was a good friend but was banned from this group just recently for breaking several rules, not one, by other staff.
    - @PlayerStash / Loot4RS got butthurt that as a friend I could not over rule another owner of the group as he was rude to them.
    - @PlayerStash / Loot4RS Decided to thow his toys out of the pram, try to clutch at straws and throw away a friendship over something that was never my fault or intention.

1. You’re acting foolish to say you don’t know who this was and pretending like I got scammed by some random person. I mention it here imgur.com in a group chat with you, X, and owner #3 minutes before paying another 500M to owner #3. Why would you all consider the scammed amount as part of my deposit if it had nothing to do with that group. Why would we be talking about it in that chat? Are you really locking in that that answer “I don’t know who that was" lol.
    - Response: No, it is you yourself who is foolish for wasting all of our time here and claiming that the deposit was given to us. I will tell you exact reason that YOU first made this group on the 22nd February 2020 and that was to warn people in the group about an account recovery. You then sorted out a deposit with the scammer that scammed us all by adding him in. There was no reason for me to even look at this group again. Apologies for not recalling a group YOU created, that I said one word in for a completely different reason, well over 2 years ago.
    Image proof: Screenshot - 048557e77ee866569ddff993931a72b2 - Gyazo

2. You know your FB that you had at the time and owner #3’s FB is banned or deactivated so it doesn’t show profile pics/names for those accounts. Don't be a MrNastyLiar that it simply just "wasn't me" lol.
    - Response: Reputation is only built up many things including integrity at the forefront. You know as well as I do that I have not and would not lie about a single thing here. I like your wordplay though.

3. There is plenty of evidence I deposited 500M more to become ranked for 1B in a group chat with you, X, and owner #3. 1B being returned whenever I wanted for this specific group. You and X now owe me 1B. Do what's right and let me sell and put back my deposit of 1B next to my name. I’ll withdraw when I quit OSRS.
    - Response: For the umpteenth time, your deposit was with a scammer that also scammed myself and many others. You added the person to the group yourself and gave him the money. The other guy I really don’t know, I have sent evidence reflecting this to a Sythe mod. We have never owed you anything as you never gave us anything, please stop trying to kid yourself and others and wasting people’s time. Bite the bullet.

- I was asked for money and I said I refused to give more and you both let me sell without having a “deposit” next to my name. As I said, I was fine with it, sales wouldn’t change for me because everyone knew me already. Just wanted to sell freely in that group like I PAID FOR.
    - Response: Agreed, and it really sucks you and all of us got scammed by this person that asked you for it. Having said that you did have free trading in most active Facebook group for 27 months until you broke the rules and got banned so not all that bad.

A) HAHA, what a joke
    - Response: Strange fact to find funny?

B) HAHA, another joke. You were really helpful and X was really helpful too. Got a lot fixed in over 2 months. The threat of a report after 2 months got him to tell me to “fuck off”
    - Response: Glad you are finding facts funny. I spent hours on the phone to you and many more in DM’s. As a friend I wasted my time, stated your case on three occasions to try get you back in the group but once again your change in attitude didn’t change after a short period of time to the other owner pretty much gave no future recourse.

C) You should be a comedian at this point
    I wish I had your sense of humour.

- I said that if you guys scam me my rank, you basically scammed me 1B. You’d have to create a new group and invite people all over again. You can’t just kick out the scammer and act like nothing happened and take away my rank too! Proof of me saying that you can’t do that - imgur.com
    - Response: I can say that Sythe should pay the lottery win I missed out on last night. It doesn’t mean they will agree to it or pay me the £33 Million, sadly ☹

- skip side note, isn’t relevant anyways -

- He’s ending it with another joke. It takes two clicks MrNothingICanDoDJ
    - Response: Another play on words, you are good at this! :p

Click 1 - Unblock me
    - Response: I didn’t block you and without other owners say so it would be wrong of me to do that as you broke the rules several times.

Click 2 - Invite me
    - Response: Please see above.

X ignored me for 2 months purposely. He banned me from the group but he didn’t block me in chats. He loved seeing me ask and ignore it. He read my messages. He was ignoring me and you weren’t making it right? It's been 2 months. You believe I should of kept waiting and being ignored with a smile on my face and this would of been resolved > imgur.com . Sounds reasonable MrKeepWaitingDJ
    - Response: another play on words! The hattrick! :eek: Again your attitude changed pretty quickly and while I was trying to get you back in even after you broke the rules several times, there would be no recourse through the actions you took.

Hope you are all having a good Sunday!

^ Bert and Msxclassified like this.
  23. Unread #12 - Jul 31, 2022 at 6:28 AM
  24. PlayerStash / Loot4RS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Chips N Guac#3541

$200 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

Facts that I think we both can agree on :

- Every group has its own unique URL. Two fake examples- www.facebook.com/groups/398321893randomnumbers as well as www/facebook.com/groups/osrsrs3mostlegitmarketplace

- I told Karnivore he would need to make a new group and re-invite all members if he wanted to take my rank away after being scammed 1B by Geri and the other staff.

- Karnivore is the official page owner as only one account can hold ownership of a page. You guys own it 50/50 though.

- Karnivore welcomes me at the end of my additional 500M deposit where it is mentioned that it will be returned at any given time (after 2 months) if I requested it.

- You said your partnership with Karnivore for this group became a 50/50 when Geri scammed.

- You and/or Karnivore are aware that I’ve provided 500M more to Geri for my deposit to be 1B.

- I was in the group for over 2 years under you and Karnivore 's ownership.

Some Example Situations :
    1) If I have a website with 2 partners and 1 of them scams, me and the other partner are responsible for that page's debts to continue operating it.
    2) If I have a website with 1 partner and we both scam and then 2 other people take over the page, those 2 new people are responsible for its debts if they want to continue to run that page.
    3) If I have a website with 2 partners and I scam, my 2 partners will be held liable for the page’s debts if they want to continue operating it.
    4) If I have a website with 3 partners and all 3 of them scam, If I want to continue running that page, I am responsible for its debts.

Hypothetical Situation… you and Karnivore could scam a bunch of people, hand over the group to alternate accounts, clear the debts without doing anything, use the same page, and just line up new victims and collect new deposits indefinitely.

A gold selling page would be able to scam, change leadership, and now it's legitimate again. That doesn’t seem right.

I believe that Karnivore and yourself cannot make the decision to clear the debts when there is a scam in that specific group. You and Karnivore must start a new page from scratch if you want to avoid its debts like I said back in 2020. You can’t just write them off.

^ Bert likes this.
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
  25. Unread #13 - Jul 31, 2022 at 7:00 AM
  26. MrNastyDJ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

MrNastyDJ Donor

[Resolved]

Simple answer. We were never partners with Geri. Not even a little. He ran the group, he held the deposits, we had no dealings in this as you know and have been told countless times now. He was trusted, and he scammed us all. We didn't buy the group, we didnt choose to take it over and just because you say something does not mean it should happen.

Edit*
    Just to add, you agreed your deposit was scammed by Geri. You agreed that you didnt have to deposit again as a goodwill gestue and have had 27 months free trading (and made lots of money doing so). You asked us to put a post out saying that you have no deposit in this group but were still allowed to trade. You then broke rules of the group, were banned, and now go back over 2 years to claim something that is nothing to do with us. Good form.

^ Bert and Msxclassified like this.
  27. Unread #14 - Jul 31, 2022 at 12:50 PM
  28. PlayerStash / Loot4RS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Chips N Guac#3541

$200 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

Just to add to your edit:
    - Here is where you say I was warned twice but I am yet to see any warning imgur.com - imgur.com .
    - Edit: another place he said it was my 3rd strike. This message is from a couple weeks ago - imgur.com
    - Here is where you say what got me banned that day was not against the rules - imgur.com

Seems like I was unrightfully banned by your unreasonable partner. You and him own the page and I've provided examples of why that debt is now part of yours in my last post. If you decide to create a new page and stop using this one, that'd be the only way nothing is owed here. I was scammed there and you two are the current owners.

^ Bert likes this.
  29. Unread #15 - Aug 3, 2022 at 3:51 AM
  30. Zora
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _zora

[Resolved]

I've discussed this with other staff members and we've come to the conclusion that @MrNastyDJ is liable for scammed deposits by the previous owner. This liability is shared with the other co-owner of the Facebook Group, although we don't have any conclusive evidence that user is on Sythe.
    Unfortunately you are held liable for debts by the previous owner if you take over a service/domain/server. You may choose to either give @PlayerStash / Loot4RS his rank back or refund him 1b 07.

Please let me know once either is done, thank you.

31. Unread #16 - Aug 3, 2022 at 12:29 PM
  32. PlayerStash / Loot4RS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Chips N Guac#3541

$200 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

Thank you @Zora and all of the staff involved in this matter for your time and consideration.

Hi @MrNastyDJ. I said before opening this report that if I was wrong, I’d apologize and hope you’d do the same. I would prefer to be able to sell again and have my rank back since I have never done anything wrong and you know that. There are posts in your group to an RSPS, Etsy clothing/items stores, other personal stores, and other links. You only kept me banned because I was direct competition to you which was wrong. I think you’ll choose the route that makes the most financial sense for you which would be paying me back and keeping me out.

If that is the case, message me when you’d like to deliver 1B OSRS or send $330 BTC to

3EkkHnEdzXnn12CmjJDMfLLCJ8i1xHR3Pq
    https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/3EkkHnEdzXnn12CmjJDMfLLCJ8i1xHR3Pq

Once I’m paid back, I’d like to give $100 to @Zora as a gift.

If that is not the case and you’d like to make amends, feel free to reach out to let me know and I will still give @Zora $100 as a gift.

Have a great day everyone! <3

^ Bert, Rustyy93, Jezz and 4 others like this.
  33. Unread #17 - Aug 3, 2022 at 1:26 PM
  34. MrNastyDJ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

MrNastyDJ Donor

[Resolved]

Of course, I value and respect the wishes and final verdict of the mods here and will pay the full amount in 1000M OSRS. I have pmed the user on Facebook to pay this back now.

I do not however agree or think the ruling is fair for the following reasons.

1: You lied about giving the deposit to us and you did not. You tried to also make out it was given to us with screenshots that were then proven to not be myself or the other current owner.
    2: You agreed to having no deposit held with us moving forward after the old owner scammed you. You then asked us to make a post to 4000+ People to confirm this, which was done.
    3: We gave you a goodwill gesture of a free rank moving forward and you again agreed no deposit was held with us. You then had over 27 months of free trading that others had to deposit for.
    4: If we were liable for a previous owners scams we would have never taken ownership of a group, no one in the right mind would.

Even though it is not the outcome I feel is right or fair, I would like to thank all of the Sythe team and the time they have taken over this report, especially of course @Zora . Your time and effort is always valued by myself and the community around us.

Again, my views and expressions are only of my own and others around me I have asked to look at from a non bias point of view and I fully accept the final verdict of the Sythe mods here and payment will be made as soon as possible.

^ Bert, Get Taxed, xKylee and 2 others like this.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  35. Unread #18 - Aug 3, 2022 at 1:46 PM
  36. PlayerStash / Loot4RS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Chips N Guac#3541

$200 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

^ Bert and Rustyy93 like this.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  37. Unread #19 - Aug 3, 2022 at 3:46 PM
  38. Zora
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _zora

[Resolved]

The payment has been confirmed, thank you.

@PlayerStash / Loot4RS I truly appreciate the offer but I can not accept this.
    If you wish to give back, a donation to the Community Repayment will certainly be appreciated.
    The address (bitcoin) can be found below. More information about the Community Repayment can be found here: READ THIS FIRST! Community repayment details and template
    bc1qpjw5hnxaud6d3w94h05we7ndjsrp0nswwna5jp

I'm closing this report as this has been repaid and is therefore resolved.

< resolved | Meno Scammed 1.5b 07 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site