Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by rstrader ban, May 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Ban appeal
  1. Unread #1 - May 14, 2022 at 2:38 PM
  2. rstrader ban
    Referrals:

rstrader ban Guest

Ban appeal

Link to/reason for TWC/DNT/Ban: Plagiarism
    Link to your vouches: RsTraderz Vouches not many as im still new
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you disagree with the decision: i dont disagree with the decision, i made a mistake by copying his tos and not changing it.
    Link to previous disputes: 0 im new here
    Anything else you wish to say: i don't have much to say as that I'm new here and i would like to apologize, a mistake was made and this will be the only one here. I'm putting in this appeal to see maybe if i can have my ban shortened or something if not, understandable and ill sit this next month and wait. IN future i will make sure to not copy anyone without giving them credit or asking, it was a mistake im not here to do wrong, i know the actions of that plagiarizing is bad but that does not describe me as a bad person but i do admit that i was wrong to use his.

3. Unread #2 - May 15, 2022 at 1:06 AM
  4. Devil
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Pokémon Master STEVE Some like it hot The Glizz CoolHam The Dark Side Pool Shark (4) March Madness Member of the Month Winner
    Halloween 2015 Halloween 2020 Halloween 2021 (2) Halloween 2022 Halloween 2023 Easter 2021 Easter 2022 (2) Valentine's Day 2021 Valentine's Day 2022 Christmas 2022

Devil Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling
    Angelic Our Community Moderators Support Center Moderators Market Moderators

Ban appeal

The 1 month ban will stand. Please make sure this doesn't happen again when you return.

^ Yoshiki likes this.
< TWC Status Removal | Pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site