twc dispute

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by MMOLOOT, Nov 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
twc dispute
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 7, 2021 at 2:16 PM
  2. MMOLOOT
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    MMOLOOT.COM#2811

MMOLOOT Grand Master

twc dispute

Link to/reason for TWC/DNT/Ban: "Botting Viewers" MMOLOOT
    Link to your vouches: ✅MMOLOOT'S VOUCH THREAD✅

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you disagree with the decision:

Hello, i was refreshing page to stay online, but i am dumb and use my thread link not main Sythe page , Pirate told me botting viewers not allowed. I didn't even think that this could be my fault and i tell to him what someone botting me, after he told me second time and tell about my refreshing page i start think about it but i not believe what it is can add viewers(i was make test but no result, was need to wait some more time, viewers count don't refresh instant). Just after ban i again test and wait some more time to see refresh viewers count and saw it is really add viewers count, i was shocked, yes it is my bad but i really did not understand what i did.
    I not did it to for raise viewers count, if i do it for viewers why i don't stop after first warning? Because i don't understand what i do , pls try to understand it if i did it for viewers i was will be stop immediately after first warning, but i don't.

Link to previous disputes :Home ip twc twc

Anything else you wish to say:

I honest seller , i was never be claimed in lie or scam, i really, really sorry but i not bad, i just dumb , i was think what someone botting me lol.
    I am not kamikadze to continue refreshing page for viewers after first warning, but i don't stop, because i don't understand what i do :(
    I not do it for viewers count, I had no malicious intent , it is just noob mistake i swear to god

3. Unread #2 - Nov 8, 2021 at 6:14 AM
  4. Zora
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _zora
    Shuppet Verified Ironman Tons of Damage Easter 2022 March Madness Member of the Month Winner Pidgeotto
    Nitro Booster (4) Homosex Easter 2023 (2) The Glizz Poképedia Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User

Zora Join the Official Zora Discord server!
    Global Moderator Nick Legendary Zora Donor

twc dispute

You may dispute your TWC on the 24th of November.

< LocKer - 2FA Removal Please | can't find my do not trade report. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site