Inklyy requesting a pardon for off-site blackhat activity/ban evasion

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Inklyy, Sep 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 19, 2021 at 7:51 PM
  2. Inklyy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Inklyy *inks everywhere*

Your profile link: Inklyy

Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: peaceful1, Peaceful1RS, PeacefulOne, Yin Zhao, Xhao Min, tenpai, 13defff, Larry852 and Saturated. It is also my understanding that I am required to add in Cinema, although not my account, due to the prior association (a very old friend).

Report/post/reason that got you banned: The original ban was for off-site blackhat activity. Any following bans were due to ban evasion.

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:
    There were no victims in my time. In fact, in my time on Sythe I gained a decent amount of vouches and was a contributing member of the community. :)

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:
    No, other than off-site blackhat activity and ban evading, there were no issues.

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    As mentioned, I was originally banned for off-site blackhat activity. As far as I recall, the rules were shortly after changed as to Sythe.org's stance on this, but instead of requesting a pardon like someone with a brain, I decided I would ban evade instead. In my time vading, I did have a decently successful run and built a decent but small amount of vouches. Well, obviously I now know, and have for quite some time, that ban evading won't get you far. I would like to re-join the community, if you'll have me, as a full member once more and again, I do apologise for the potential headache I caused with all of the vading!

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread?
    I believe so! Feel free to ask me anything that may be missing but I copied across the template and filled that in.

Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    Peaceful1/Peaceful1RS, Inklyy.

I thought I would also go ahead and post the additional information posted by Pendulum on my previous pardon, to save you guys time looking for it all (I'm not sure how easily accessible it is).

Offsite profile:
    Inkly - Powerbot

Reports:
    Saturated
    Peaceful1
    Off site hacker
    [Attempting scam/hack] Krazybotz (Offsite)

3. Unread #2 - Sep 19, 2021 at 8:00 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Hello @Inklyy,

Users: Inklyy
    Yin Zhao
    Xhao Min
    tenpai
    13defff
    Saturated
    Cinema
    peaceful1
    Peaceful1RS
    PeacefulOne
    Larry852
    Void Beast
    habashi
    Runeique

Reports:
    Saturated
    Peaceful1
    Off site hacker
    [Attempting scam/hack] Krazybotz (Offsite)
    Yin Zhao
    Xhao Min
    Tenpai
    13defff
    Void Beast
    habashi

Disputes/Pardons:
    Inklyy DNT Pardon
    Peaceful1/Peaceful1RS Pardon - Vading
    Inklyy requesting a pardon for off-site blackhat activity

As there are no debts and no signs of evasion this can now move into voting. Results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.

Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

^ Inklyy likes this.
< Dbuffed DNT request for name leak | Proof I was sold a scammed account. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site