Looking For RSPS Developer

Discussion in 'RuneScape Programming' started by Hash Catchem, Sep 14, 2021.

Looking For RSPS Developer
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 14, 2021 at 2:30 PM
  2. Hash Catchem
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2021
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hash Catchem Newcomer

    Looking For RSPS Developer

    Would you be interested in developing my project with me? I am a amateur Java Coder I know some stuff but not everything. I'm developing the most custom RSPS ever made. Im not in this for the money Im genuinely interested in my game theme. I'm willing to cover any charges for getting the server setup on a vps. I am wondering if you'd be interested in a full developer contract with me. You can take 70% of donations earned. Leaving 30% available to pay for server costs.

    Add Me On Discord #1284
    Or Join Our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/UFc58uVrb9

    If You Love Pokémon This Server Is For You!!!
     
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
< [FREE] rsKombat - autoswitcher / automation tool for osrs/rsps-s | Selling RS3 Starter macro script for PVM+ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site