Looking to liquidate Playstation account with wallet balance, what is the best method of doing so?

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by lee chiu, Jul 19, 2021.

Looking to liquidate Playstation account with wallet balance, what is the best method of doing so?
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 19, 2021 at 6:56 AM
  2. lee chiu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

lee chiu Newcomer

I have quite a lot of money lying around on my Playstation wallet, and would like to find the best means of liquidating this into real cash. What would the best method be of doing so? Of course, I won't be able to exchange it to a 1:1 ratio, but what would be the best way of doing this (time and cost effectively if possible)?

Whether that be buying a game add-on currency and exchanging that add-on for real life cash, etc.

Thanks!

3. Unread #2 - Jul 25, 2021 at 4:18 PM
  4. lazerlyss
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

lazerlyss Apprentice

if you have enough balance you can buy a console and sell it get alot back.

any less you can try buying fortnite vbucks and selling them as gifted cosmetics (gift people skins / cosmetics in game to transfer)

5. Unread #3 - Jul 25, 2021 at 7:33 PM
  6. lee chiu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

lee chiu Newcomer

Thanks a lot for those suggestions, I appreciate that.

with regards to buying a console/hardware item, how does that work exactly? I can’t see any option on the PlayStation store which allows you to buy an item there.

The Fortnite Vbucks method is interesting and one I considered. Do you know the best platform or marketplace and easiest way to sell off the vbucks quickly? Like scythe or something else?

Thanks again !

7. Unread #4 - Jul 25, 2021 at 8:45 PM
  8. lazerlyss
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

lazerlyss Apprentice

Buy & Pre-order Consoles, Games & Accessories | PlayStation®

all the hardware / consoles / accessories are there, I haven't done it myself but I'm pretty sure as long as you are logged in you can buy from there using your PS balance. You will probably have to do it from a computer / phone rather than from the actual console.

Also the vbucks method it will sell, I am not sure on the best market for that though, playerauctions, eneba, instagram / other social media, are some options to look into.

EDIT: omg forgot about reddit too, https://www.reddit.com/r/GameTrade/ is a really good place for this! i sell / buy from here from time to time, really good for something like this.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
< Looking for buy PSN Card U.S | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site