Question about account selling..

Discussion in 'Market Discussion' started by Tackle, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Unread #1 - Apr 30, 2021 at 10:02 PM
  2. Tackle
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Tackle Newcomer

Can someone please confirm that having access to the original email makes no difference as to whether or not the original owner can recover the account.

There's so much talk of "does it come with access to the OG email", like this is going to help in some way.

I just want to kill that idea because an account can always be recovered, right?

If I'm wrong, I stand corrected.

3. Unread #2 - May 8, 2021 at 7:08 PM
  4. Sound
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    sound9999
    Two Factor Authentication User Poker Chip Lawrence Extreme Homosex Gohan has AIDS <3 n4n0 (3) Potamus

Sound Safe & Sound ~ Discord: sound9999
    Sound Donor

I know you're banned but in the off chance you check this for a reply, or that other users have the same question; I feel this is an important question to answer.

Having access to the original email will in no way protect purchasing an account, for multiple reasons:
    First, because the email itself is just as recoverable as the Runescape account.
    Second, because the most important part of a recovery request to Jagex, is the computer the recovery is sent from.
    I've filled out a recovery request with completely wrong information, and still recovered my account, simply because I'm the true original owner.

^ here4money likes this.
< Question about imitating other peoples thread styles | account name changing >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site