RSGOLDRUSH Delaying Payment

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by RSGilded, Apr 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 25, 2021 at 2:30 PM
  2. RSGilded
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    RSGilded#5921
    Pokémon Trainer Lawrence Potamus Heidy <3 n4n0 Extreme Homosex Supporting Business Two Factor Authentication User

RSGilded Buy Runescape Gold | RSGilded.com
    $500 USD Donor

Hello,

I really hate to make a report and waste everyone's time for such a small amount - but I need to put this out there on principle.

Scammer's profile link: OFFICIALRSGOLDRUSH
    Amount scammed: $35.19 USD / 71.96M OSRS (as per terms of payment)
    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID: RsGoldRush#5869 + 339495372902629377
    Proof that it's their Discord: Went through live chat.
    Explanation of the trade: RSGR has a system on their website where you earn 5% from all referred sales to them through a special link. An image of the terms are below:

[​IMG]
    How they scammed: I have contacted live chat multiple times using the "Request Cashout" button seen above. The first time I contacted them (over 2 weeks ago I think), the livechat worker didn't even know this system was a thing and after some back and forth they said they submitted the request to their manager and I would receive an email when the request was approved. I did not hear back from them.

I then contacted their livechat again requesting a cashout a little over a week ago (I think) - and received the same response: "they submitted the request to their manager and I would receive an email when the request was approved".

I think I have waited long enough for my "request to be approved" - especially since it is pretty easy to figure out the revenue generated from my link is legit (traffic from RSGilded.com).

Other relevant trade screenshots: none

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 25, 2021 at 3:04 PM
  4. Dev Zach
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Zach
    I saw Matthew Hoover CoolHam Baby Yoda Rakashrug Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster (2) Member of the Month Winner

Dev Zach Hero
    SytheLib Developer Retired Sectional Moderator

^ Pirate and Yoshiki like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 25, 2021 at 3:10 PM
  6. spawn_2
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

spawn_2 Grand Master

We added your discord. OP please contact us again because there's currently no administrator from the website available.

^ Yoshiki likes this.
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 25, 2021 at 3:29 PM
  8. RSGilded
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    RSGilded#5921
    Pokémon Trainer Lawrence Potamus Heidy <3 n4n0 Extreme Homosex Supporting Business Two Factor Authentication User

RSGilded Buy Runescape Gold | RSGilded.com
    $500 USD Donor

Hey,

@Dev Zach @spawn_2 Thanks for the quick replies. This is resolved and can be closed.

Thanks!

^ Yoshiki and spawn_2 like this.
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 26, 2021 at 7:57 PM
  10. Dev Zach
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Zach
    I saw Matthew Hoover CoolHam Baby Yoda Rakashrug Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster (2) Member of the Month Winner

Dev Zach Hero
    SytheLib Developer Retired Sectional Moderator

@spawn_2 @OFFICIALRSGOLDRUSH after speaking with other staff members, we have decided to place a TWC on you for the following reasons:
    • According to the screenshots you provided, @RSGilded asked for a refund on April 13th (12 days before you paid). You told him you would ask the manager and the manager would e-mail him back. When @RSGilded reported you, he was paid out that same day.
    • You told both @RSGilded and myself you have never heard of this referral system in your life. This was posted 7 months ago: ✨✨RSGOLDRUSH.COM✨✨ - REFERRAL SYSTEM - AUTOMATIC ✨ 5% OF ORDERS✨ - REFER AND MAKE $ and you've been bumping it every single day up to today until it was locked earlier. You put in that thread: These balances can be cashed out 24/7 on our website [your site link] by our live-chat for OSRS gold. We don't think making a customer wait 13 days for a payout is acceptable with that kind of advertising.
    • Finally, this wasn't the first time you've significantly delayed payment as you can see here: https://www.sythe.org/threads/3861314/.

If you have any questions feel free to DM me on discord.

^ Luck, Rustyy93, Devil and 8 others like this.
< Vader899 scammed 2 accounts. | YES ITS JOES >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site