Demon Meliodas RSPS Server scammer

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Leesin71, Nov 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 18, 2020 at 6:13 PM
  2. Leesin71
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

Leesin71 Active Member

Scammer's profile link: JOhnathankat

Amount scammed: 75m OSRS

Discord ID + Unique Discord ID: 2 of them.

[​IMG]
    https://i.imgur.com/Cf80cDL.gif

[​IMG]
    https://i.imgur.com/4oGca52.gif

Proof that it's their Discord:
    [​IMG]

Will explain the discord change below

Explanation of the trade: So all screenies below will be numbered as I use them for reference. I was looking to buy Runewild RSPS Gold. This person SWITCHED their Discord name on their post. Above under "Proof that it's their Discord:" Shows the Discord "Demon Meliodas#6708" (THIS SCREENIE IS AFTER THE SCAM AND AFTER THEY EDITED THE DISCORD ID AS IN THE SCREENIE IT SAYS "EDITED LAST 16 MINS AGO"). The discord was previously shown as "Demon Meliodas#1158" (ADMINS CAN CHECK HIS POST TO VERIFY IT WAS EDITED). And I accidently added "Meliodas#1158". Though this is not part of the scam this gives proof this way displayed on his post earlier and it was copy/pasted. I sent him a DM with my discord after not getting an add back. I did not make a post or make it public I was buying ANY gold which makes it IMPOSSIBLE to get a random PM from an "Imposter". And then I got an add from "Demon Meliodas#1158". The ONLY way he would've known to add me is from the DM I sent the account on the post. Pictures #2-6 Show proof that the trade was discussed and I paid 75m OSRS GP. Literally no more than 60 seconds go by he goes offline on that discord & I get ANOTHER add from "Demon Meliodas#6708" Pming me asking if I was interested in Runewild gold Pic #7. I checked his Sythe post and it was edited in the last 5 minutes of me being scammed. I know for a FACT he edited his Discord ID. I'm pretty sure Admins/Mods on Sythe can go to his post and verify this. They can also verify I never posted/deleted a post on his page to make it public that I was buying GP. I also have never posted on the RSPS market page buying Runewild gold.

How they scammed: Scammed 75m 07 GP using 2 discords & editing their post claiming it to be "an imposter"

Other relevant trade screenshots:

#1 (The first discord I added under my mistake)
    [​IMG]

#2-6 (Showing proof of the trade and that I paid osrsgp)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#7 (Second account adding me/messaging me within 1 minute after I got scammed)
    [​IMG]

^ Alibabas Gold likes this.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 18, 2020 at 6:21 PM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator Bond Holder

Banned/DNT'd as I'm not going to waste time and allow him to respond given the conversation above and how everything you said was true. I checked his edits and he edited his discord to that right after the scam acting as if nothing happened. Hopefully he matures and resolves this in the future. I'm sorry for your loss nonetheless @Leesin71.

^ Alibabas Gold and Leesin71 like this.
< Ghetto Lenny | arvy (off-site scam) v2 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site