Adblock breaks this site

[PP] WTS:£50 of Steam Wallet Codes [Want] Near £50 in PP

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by AleronTehPwned, Nov 3, 2013.

  1. AleronTehPwned

    AleronTehPwned Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2011
    Posts:
    126
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] WTS:£50 of Steam Wallet Codes [Want] Near £50 in PP

    Hey guys, I got some steam wallet codes, up to £50 worth because I have some store credit at a shop. I can get whatever wallet code combination up to £50 as preferred.

    I am wanting to exchange it for say, £48 through Paypal. We will discuss the purchase, and I will go get the steam codes. Once payment is recieved, I will message you the code(s).

    Please contact me either through PM, or add me on skype: boydfactorxxx
     
  2. landocalrissian

    landocalrissian Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2013
    Posts:
    134
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] WTS:£50 of Steam Wallet Codes [Want] Near £50 in PP

    best way to sell codes in via team viewer imo , but gl selling
     
  3. AleronTehPwned

    AleronTehPwned Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2011
    Posts:
    126
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PP] WTS:£50 of Steam Wallet Codes [Want] Near £50 in PP

    Well, that can be arranged aswell.
     
< 30+ popular games including AAA titles only $100 | [40+ vouches] low 5 digit [CS 1.6 + CSGO] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site