Selling 29M $1/M [Paypal]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by nothingmore, Feb 26, 2011.

Selling 29M $1/M [Paypal]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 26, 2011 at 10:10 PM
  2. nothingmore
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2008
    Posts:
    385
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    nothingmore Forum Addict

    Selling 29M $1/M [Paypal]

    Selling 29m at $1/M via Paypal

    I'm not going first.

    Things you must have/do:

    Verified Paypal and Send as Gift with a message saying: "This is for a virtual item I have received and am happy with. I will not chargeback."

    Post here before adding my MSN. Vouches and MSN in sig.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 26, 2011 at 10:11 PM
  4. JBERNZ038
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Posts:
    504
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    JBERNZ038 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling 29M $1/M [Paypal]

< 3m/3$ | [$1.0/M] Raith's Gold Shop [PP VERIFIED] [10+ VOUCHES] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site