Fred99 Requesting a Pardon for Hiring Hackers to Hack Sythe (Troll, not intentional)

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by @Fred99, Oct 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Fred99 Requesting a Pardon for Hiring Hackers to Hack Sythe (Troll, not intentional)
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 31, 2020 at 8:09 PM
  2. @Fred99
    Referrals:

@Fred99 Guest

Your profile link: Fred99

All of your Sythe Accounts: Farokh Damania Farokh

Report/post/reason that got you banned: I was originally banned for a long time because I trolled by posting a thread about 'Hiring hackers to hack Sythe.org'. Link: https://www.sythe.org/threads/3904561/#post-43566764

I was not intentional in posting such a thread and I posted the thread to troll people and I do apologies for doing this. But then I tried logging into my alt account (farokh damania) just to have a look on the various new posts on the website (i never posted anything from the alt account after my main account was banned for many months. Due to the ban evasion, my main account (along with my Alt account) got permanently banned.

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:
    N/A

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: N/A

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    I have been a member of sythe.org since 2016 and I really like this website. It also helps me to not only buy and sell accounts, but also getting to know different people and interacting with them. I have sometimes also trolled on this website (not intentionally to break a rule or hurt anyone).

I promise not to post any such threads and to stop trolling. I request to unban me and give me a last chance. Again, I promise not to do anything that is against the rules of the website. I have waited for a long time to post this pardon request and I would be really happy to get pardoned.

Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes

Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: I am unable to find the previous pardon links as I had posted my last pardon many months back (6 months +)

3. Unread #2 - Nov 2, 2020 at 9:52 PM
  4. Andy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    andy7450
    Verified Hardcore Hoover CoolHam Battleship Champion Team Fight Tactician Rupee Detective Member of the Month Winner Homosex Two Factor Authentication User
    Pokémon Trainer Poképedia Nitro Booster (3) St. Patrick's Day 2024 Shitting Rainbow

Andy Discord.gg/CheapGP - For all your OSRS needs

Hi @Fred99,

Users: Fred99
    IamFred99
    Farokh
    Farokh Damania

Reports:
    [Selling] lots of Phats!! I found a way to duplicate items!!
    Farokh
    Fred99

Disputes/Pardons:
    TWC Appeal (banned for selling cracked accounts)
    TWC/Banned Dispute
    Fred99 requesting a pardon for Selling Software Keys
    Fred99 Requesting a Pardon for Selling Crack Software Keys
    'Fred99' Request to remove Ban

As there are no debts and no signs of evasion this can now move into voting. Results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.

Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

< AMG requesting pardon #3 | Requesting PARDON >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site