Selling Blast Furnace Ready Account W/ Coalbag and Ice gloves (Handmade, Unverified)

Discussion in 'OSRS Misc Accounts' started by TrunkCrow, Aug 14, 2020.

Selling Blast Furnace Ready Account W/ Coalbag and Ice gloves (Handmade, Unverified)
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 14, 2020 at 6:35 AM
  2. TrunkCrow
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

TrunkCrow Newcomer

I am selling a blast furnace ready account, the account has coal bag and ice gloves. Everything was done by hand and the account has never been botted on, The account still has 11 days of membership at the time of posting.

I am the original owner of the account and on purchase of this account you will get the email attached to the account (which is unverified).

Pictures of the account: Imgur

Price: 12m GP

Discord: TrunkCrow#7369

ToS: If you are unable to access the account after purchase I will provide a refund up to a month after purchase. I will not provide assistance if you get banned after the account has left my hands.

3. Unread #2 - Aug 14, 2020 at 1:10 PM
  4. TrunkCrow
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

TrunkCrow Newcomer

Bump

5. Unread #3 - Aug 14, 2020 at 7:56 PM
  6. TrunkCrow
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

TrunkCrow Newcomer

Bump

< WTB low level 99Smith | Selling Low Lvl Pure Accts CHEAP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site