Recovering my old Sythe Account?

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by MedicalMike, May 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - May 21, 2020 at 10:16 AM
  2. MedicalMike
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MedicalMike Newcomer

So i'm not 100% sure if this is possible, but essentially I had an account from back in 2010 that I registered to a burner email account. As I'm starting to play RuneScape again and have been doing a good amount of trades, I really want to re-open my vouch thread. I'd like to get my account back, but that email is long gone. Is it possible to merge this account with that account?

Link to my old account: Mike Rolls
    Link to my old vouch thread: Mike Rolls Vouch Thread
    1. Post from your normal, home IP address. - I have moved since I registered my account. My IP address from back then was [redacted]
    2. Leave your new desired email addresses and a password reset will be emailed to you. Please email me at: [redacted]
    3. Leave your Skype/Discord in case an administrator needs to contact you. Spr1ng Rolls#0151

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2020
  3. Unread #2 - May 23, 2020 at 2:14 AM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

Hey Mike Rolls,

Since the account is quite old and there is not much information for us to verify you with, please provide any proof that you are the original owner of the account. Feel free to go through old threads to look for connections i.e real name posted somewhere?

We also do not merge accounts.

5. Unread #3 - May 24, 2020 at 11:10 AM
  6. MedicalMike
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MedicalMike Newcomer

So by the advice of Gen I went digging for some way to link my old Sythe acc registered to a burner email to me. See below (ID picture + name included)

Link to my old account:
    Mike Rolls
    Link to my old vouch thread: Mike Rolls Vouch Thread
    1. Post from your normal, home IP address. - I have moved since I registered my account. My IP address from back then was [redacted]
    2. Leave your new desired email addresses and a password reset will be emailed to you. Please email me at: [redacted]
    3. Leave your Skype/Discord in case an administrator needs to contact you. Spr1ng Rolls#0151

1. Below you will see some old posts of mine referring to my very old Skype username "Bamitsmikey"

[redacted]

[redacted]

2. I was able to actually sign back in to that old Skype account Bamitsmikey and luckily, it's actually still registered to a current email that I actually have access to (which is [redacted])

[redacted]

3. Here is proof that I actually have access to that account and am the real [redacted] that the account is registered to:

[redacted]

4. Here is a picture with my ID with my name on it and the Sythe thread

[redacted]

Hopefully this is more sufficient evidence that I am infact the original owner of this Mike Rolls account!

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2020
  7. Unread #4 - May 26, 2020 at 7:22 AM
  8. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired

Thanks for the verification images. I've changed the registered email to the one you linked above (****d*****1********.***) and sent you a password reset.

9. Unread #5 - Jul 9, 2020 at 7:18 AM
  10. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll

Gen Retired

No response.

< Account Recovery | hoplite: Account Recovery >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site