How to get started training accounts with no prior experience (save for regular play)?

Discussion in 'Market Discussion' started by JimJoKerns, Feb 25, 2020.

How to get started training accounts with no prior experience (save for regular play)?
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 25, 2020 at 9:10 AM
  2. JimJoKerns
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JimJoKerns Newcomer

Hello. I'm currently trying to find ways to make money online and I've decided that I should look into doing account training for others, but the issue is I've never done it before and I want to find a way to get a start doing it. I'm not too familiar with the rates and I am not sure what people commonly ask for when it comes to the skills being trained, so here are my main points:

1. What do the prices tend to go for?
    2. What skills are the easiest and hardest to skill up (and how do these affect the prices?)
    3. Guides that can be used to grind for skills as quickly as possible (I had a guy use NMZ for staking account training one time) for the various different skills?
    4. What about Questing rather than Skill training? What are the rates like for that?

Any advice and responses are appreciated, I am willing to put the work in to learn this just need to know where to start best of all.

3. Unread #2 - Feb 25, 2020 at 1:29 PM
  4. Obsidiack
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Tracer#0689

Obsidiack Member

I would advise trying to get a job for someone's training company, as it may be difficult to get started without getting a reputation first. But otherwise, id advise looking stuff up on youtube, there are loads of guides on training your account. In terms of pricing, afk training tasks such as magic,range,melee,fletching etc tend to go for around 10-20gp per xp(depends on the method) whereas tasks that take a lot more effort such as runecrafting and slayer can go up to 150gp per xp. Id advise looking at other trainers price as a comparison. Finally questing is a good idea too, and quests can range anywhere from 500k-25M depending on the quest in question. Good luck :)

5. Unread #3 - Feb 25, 2020 at 1:36 PM
  6. JimJoKerns
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

JimJoKerns Newcomer

Thanks! Actually, I think I will do what you suggested once I can, thanks!

7. Unread #4 - Mar 27, 2020 at 5:11 AM
  8. PrayerKid
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    M
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User

PrayerKid Formerly known as teh99prayerkid
    $25 USD Donor New

You really just want to pick one specific account build, be it an obby, zerker, pure, etc. and build a couple of them at a time and just set a fair price to what you think your time is worth.

If the accounts don't sell, maybe lower the price some.

You will have issues selling accounts without vouches showing that you don't have issues when selling accounts though, so maybe discount them at the start to help boost business

< . | RuneScape 3 & OSRS Items, Gold & Accounts Sellers Whitelist >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site