OSRS FAST LEVELLING/QUESTS/HAND MADE GP

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Skill Training' started by OblivionOSRSpro, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 3, 2020 at 5:06 AM
  2. OblivionOSRSpro
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

OblivionOSRSpro Newcomer

Hey guys, I've been playing this game since 2008(on and off) and would consider myself an osrs veteran.

The service I provide is :leveling your account to the stats you desire.
    Examples include leveling your woodcutting to 60,70 or more, can hunt chins(any) and I'm pretty good at tanking/getting away from pkers if the task is to hunt black chins in wildy, I can kill
    green dragons with the use of a looting bag to maximize profits, can grind repetitive skills

like agility or fletching, can also train combat stats efficiently ( If gear is provided

including food/potions) By the way this will be done by hand and no bots will be used. Quests of

your choice can also be completed, just mssg me what needs to be done and we can discuss prices

and other things. I have very reasonable prices ($5 per hour) and am open for a bit of negotiation.
    Your account details would need to be provided for me to train it. My services are available on fiverr, so you know everything is safe :) I am new to this as I am on holidays . I would appreciate your guys support and I enjoy playing osrs so feel free to message me.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/1qvQB6

THANK YOU EVERYONE :)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
< Free Services | OldSchoolMadeEasy's Skilling Shop >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site