Removal of TWC

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by JonaCC, Nov 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Removal of TWC
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 26, 2019 at 2:54 PM
  2. JonaCC
    Referrals:

JonaCC Guest

Removal of TWC

Link to/reason for TWC: JonaC (TWC evasion)
    List of vouches since receiving TWC:
    JonaC Vouches
    Reasoning/explanation for sketchy behaviour leading to TWC: I live together in a group home with some of my friends, my first account "JokkeW" was created by one of them because i was doing services for them wich got banned, (i personally did not read the rules) so i think i created an account to check out why i had been banned (not knowing better) i posted and got adviced to read the rules (wich i did) i waited untill my ban was over and create my own PERSONAL account so I created it wich is this one. Wich was probably a bad decision but i decided to do it just because i wanted my own account instead of someone else making it.

Now i recieved a TWC for i think that reason and a week ban. but i have been doing services for some people and have never or would never scam so i hope the twc would be able to get removed so i can start working again once i get unbanned.

I comit it was my own fault but only ask for one pardon.

Previous TWC & disputes if applicable: /
    Anything else you wish to say: I was in the wrong and this will never happen again. i just want to do services again once i get unbanned.

I got reported for ban evasion but i did not do anything after reading the rules and waited untill my ban was over on JokkeW untill i did login or create this account on sythe.

3. Unread #2 - Nov 26, 2019 at 8:29 PM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Verified Ironman

Pendulum Hero
    $300 USD Donor New Global Moderator Knight

Removal of TWC

Hello @jonacc, you will have to wait out the ban as this is TWC evasion. Creating a new account to circumvent a TWC on your profile is against the rules.

The ban will expire and you can continue using your new or old Sythe account. After a month has passed you can apply for the removal of your TWC - make sure to provide vouches you've gained since then and follow the stickies in this section.

^ Gladiator likes this.
< Requesting a pardon for my ban | AC4RS Vouches >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.