DNT removal.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Charloava, Sep 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
DNT removal.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 13, 2019 at 2:03 AM
  2. Charloava
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Charloava Active Member

DNT removal.

• Your profile link: @Charloava
    • All of your Sythe Accounts: @Charloava
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: I got headhunted by @Pendulum - he said me and a user called @SuperSensei sold a $1000 donor spk account - i'd like to point out SPK has 100s of 1000+ donors. Also, it's unfortunate that he left around the time I joined but frankly i'm the only account ever made from my IP. I'm fully ID verified on eldorado, i joined Sythe to broaden my sales. I'm a giving individual with no desire to scam anyone. I often give money i make to charities.
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: n/a
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: probably being too nice
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I think pendulum was rude anyway (check my PM's) and purposely went out of his way to link me with another profile with no evidence at all. Surely Sythe cant give out bans for simply joining the website. Who joins sythe and isnt interested in osrs gp, tons of people play SPK and tons of people successfully offer skilling. - did this super sensei guy do skilling? I searched his name and cant find a thread.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: yes
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: n/a
    Could I request that pendulum isn't the one to make a decision on this please? You can't go out of your way to get people banned as staff surely?

3. Unread #2 - Sep 13, 2019 at 4:13 AM
  4. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

DNT removal.

I have reviewed the proof and there are other details that prove you are the same users

^ Pendulum likes this.
< DISPUTING DNT. COOLEL | Remove dnt plz >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site