TWC DISPUTE

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Cascades JC, Sep 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
TWC DISPUTE
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 7, 2019 at 10:51 AM
  2. Cascades JC
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Cascades JC Newcomer

TWC DISPUTE

New to this website and just read a thread regarding why I have a trade with caution. It’s because I am on a mobile device ( the only device I have ). I am not using WIFI as I don’t have a stable house to be living in. I am using the internet from my phone.
    This is the proof I have that I paid my phone bill just a few days ago, and this is the phone I am using. If you look at the time up at the top, I’ll be posting another screenshot of me on my sythe account with the time similar.
    redacted for user privacy

https://i.imgur.com/CU0e3dr.png

First picture is automated text message confirming I paid my phone bill. I pay $50.00 a month for unlimited everything. This is the same device I am using for Sythe, with my mobile internet. The second picture is a screenshot of me on sythe. Both screenshots timestamps are very close because I was multi tasking trying to gather proof for this. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 7, 2019 at 6:19 PM
  4. Soul
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    soul8181

Soul Legend

TWC DISPUTE

Sorry, but the TWC will not be removed until you can post from a home IP, as outlined in the thread your TWC links to. Feel free to create another dispute once you have done so.

< TWC | Disputing TWC >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site