How would I go about selling a rather unique very close to maxed account?

Discussion in 'Market Discussion' started by Yaniij, May 20, 2019.

1. Unread #1 - May 20, 2019 at 8:59 PM
  2. Yaniij
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Yaniij Forum Addict

Hi guys,

I own a high ranking OSRS account which only has one stat left to 99, has a 200m xp and a 150m + xp skill and several other 20m + xp stats.

I’m the original owner of the account and played on it myself (legit) for several years, but now that I’m working full time and haven’t played on it for several years I want to sell it and I have no idea how to market it right.

The problem is that the stats are quite unique (with only one skill around level 70 left to max) and I’m afraid the name is too easily recoverable if I give away the stats and the significant over xp in some of the stats.

Any tips/guidance how to sell this? I’ve been here for a long time, but I’ve never been really involved in the cheating community of Runescape, all I ever did here since 2006 was buy gold every now and then so I have no real idea how selling an account works, especially these days.

Any guidance in this matter would be appreciated,

Yaniij

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - May 27, 2019 at 2:29 AM
  4. R2Pleasent
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Two Factor Authentication User Verified Challenger Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Member of the Month Winner

R2Pleasent GGBoost.com - ELO Boosting Service
    Retired Global Moderator $25 USD Donor

Reputation is everything with account sales. The account is only worth as much as you trust the seller. You'll get pennies on the dollar for it. You'd have better luck selling it to someone you know personally, that values your trust.

5. Unread #3 - May 27, 2019 at 8:44 PM
  6. Yaniij
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Yaniij Forum Addict

Thanks for the reply; I figured out as much after getting some offers. I'm not going to be getting any reputation anytime soon around these corners and I'm not going to get rid of for a few hundred dollars either so I'll just keep it I guess ;).

< Where to find shopd buying great accounts for fast gp. | Request to help with website link. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site