[Resolved]

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Stocco5625, Jul 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[Resolved]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 16, 2021 at 9:32 AM
  2. Stocco5625
    Referrals:

Stocco5625 Guest

[Resolved]

Scammer's profile link: MyBoostingGG
    Amount scammed: $36.00
    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID: MyBoosting.GG#1111 + 586512439613325323
    Proof that it's their Discord: Its on his Sythe profile
    Explanation of the trade: This might be a little long: Essentially, I was shopping around for an eloboost for some placement matches on a new unranked account I bought. I came across this one on google, and started reading up about their Terms of Service, and why I should choose them. Something that instantly caught my attention, is that they offered (as an extra request on your order), to choose what key to use Flash on. (The reason this is offered, is because Riot Vanguard (Riots Anti-Cheat system), bans players for illegal eloboosting based on this metric. For example: New account created, plays 10 games with Flash on D key, and excels greatly at the game. Later, they log out, and a new IP location logs in, and changes flash key to F, and the performance this player gives, is not as high as before. This is instantly seen as obvious eloboost, and you will 99% get banned sooner or later. Fast forward I bought an eloboost like I said. turns out, my order was marked as completed, and when I go check on the account to see what rank it ended up in, I checked the games, and lo and behold, ALL games were played with Flash on D key. NOT what I paid for and requested for.

Basically, I am unable to play on the account anymore, considering if I start playing with Flash on F key (Like I have been used to for the last 5 years), I will get banned for illegal eloboosting, which is a permanent, irreversible ban.

Consequently, I let customer support chat know about this, and requested a compensation. They told me the booster will be punished. I told them its not my intention for the booster to be punished, but for MyBoosting.GG as a company, compensate me for this mistake on their behalf.

They had offered me 15% off my next order. (Keep in mind, I can already get 10% off with their code publicly available to everyone, so I'm basically getting 5% off my next order.) I explained to them that I was dissatisfied with this resolution, and they told me tough luck. I told them that I paid for a service, with which comes specific details rendering the service completed and fulfilled to the fullest, and that I was again requesting some other type of compensation. they told me no. So I told them I would contact my bank, and explain the situation to them, and they will guide me through this process.

INSTANTLY, the customer service flipped a switch and threatened me that if I reported this incident to my bank, that they would personally report my account to Riot Games, that they had my IP + Location + Device + Browser + email, and that with that info they would attain my personal social media accounts, and message all my friends.

I take this very seriously as I have a wife and a daughter and cannot afford to put their safety at risk.

Believe it or not, this explanation was TL;DR as there is more bits of information I have omitted as to secure my identity a little bit, but @Andy has seen all relevant screenshots and evidence/proof of all of this happening, and has advised me to report it here.

Please let me know if you need any other information about what happened, or specific details of something, and I will gladly oblige.

Other relevant trade screenshots: See the deleted post below.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2021
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 16, 2021 at 6:45 PM
  4. Devil
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Pokémon Master STEVE Some like it hot The Glizz CoolHam The Dark Side Pool Shark (4) March Madness Member of the Month Winner
    Halloween 2015 Halloween 2020 Halloween 2021 (2) Halloween 2022 Halloween 2023 Easter 2021 Easter 2022 (2) Valentine's Day 2021 Valentine's Day 2022 Christmas 2022

Devil Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling
    Angelic Our Community Moderators Support Center Moderators Market Moderators

[Resolved]

@MyBoostingGG Want to chime in here?

It's clear this customer requested (as a special request in your order form) your worker to use Flash F, but instead your worker used Flash D. Your ToS is clear that if a customer isn't 100% satisfied, they are entitled to a refund or their order fixed "no questions asked".

Additionally, why is your customer service agent then threatening this customer when he doesn't want to accept an essentially 5% off his next order as a fix to your workers mistake. He is only doing what your own ToS makes clear, and that is asking for a refund.

Why are we here, why is this an issue?

^ wa9lawy likes this.
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 16, 2021 at 8:32 PM
  6. Devil
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Pokémon Master STEVE Some like it hot The Glizz CoolHam The Dark Side Pool Shark (4) March Madness Member of the Month Winner
    Halloween 2015 Halloween 2020 Halloween 2021 (2) Halloween 2022 Halloween 2023 Easter 2021 Easter 2022 (2) Valentine's Day 2021 Valentine's Day 2022 Christmas 2022

[Resolved]

OP has sent in additional evidence to myself through Discord. Staff check deleted.

@MyBoostingGG Due to the nature of what I am seeing and how your supervisor and chat agent is handling this situation and customer, I am issuing you a DNT. Please respond promptly.

7. Unread #4 - Jul 16, 2021 at 10:53 PM
  8. MyBoostingGG
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    MyBoosting.GG#1111

MyBoostingGG Legend

[Resolved]

I agree my customer care agent didn't deal with it in the best way possible, and definitely measures will be taken against this.

I took a look on the entire order and chat with the customer care team agent. First of all the customer started making claims and saying the booster is not playing himself, and he knows this because he "used to coach".

Second, we guarantee 70% win ratio in placements matches, we got 80% which something the customer should be happy with, we always try to aim for 100% but it's not always in our hands, but we definitely did our best and we don't appreciate him assuming that the booster is not the person playing on his account.

Third, while yes he did choose summoner spell as put flash on F instead of D and our booster messed it up and put flash on D, please note that this summoner spell is a free addition given by us, and boosters do not get compensated for sticking to it, they should stick to it, but in the chats the customer said "he paid for this", and I assure you no, he didn't pay any extra for this. He paid only for the placements boost which we got great results for.

Fourth, the customer claimed that if he plays with flash on F again his account will get banned, as someone that has been in the business for years, I assure you this is not the case at all, and if you get banned for boosting I will personally compensate you 3x the value of your order.

Fifth, according to the chat transcript, my representative was very polite and attending, she offered a compensation and promised the customer that this will not go lightly, the customer did not like the compensation and minutes after he started threatening to go to his bank to charge back his money within the span of minutes, which is ridiculous. And this is making me think this customer is in it just to scam/abuse services around.

Last thing, more than 60-70% of our income is from returning customers and this is due to our customer support, and we will always take the bite and have a loss for us than have it for the customers, but I am sorry to say this will not apply with this case, as I personally feel we are being abused by this customer, and this is not something we will tolerate.

so a TLDR for all of this. Customer got 80% win ratio in placements which is higher than our 70% standard. Flash on wrong key, even tho its a free addition, he has the right to be a little upset about it, and we apologize for it. He thinks he will get banned for boosting, if he does I'll compensate him 3x the value of his order, but no other compensations will be given for this specific case.

^ sinkovsky and spacegems like this.
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 16, 2021 at 11:01 PM
  10. MyBoostingGG
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    MyBoosting.GG#1111

MyBoostingGG Legend

[Resolved]

Also, this customer tried to contact the booster outside of our platform before his order even starts, which is strictly prohibited by our terms and conditions, and I am sure we all know why.
    "7.2.3 The agreement between the Customer and the Service Provider can be terminated by the Service Provider If the customer perform any fraudulent activity, including but not limited to offer private deals to our service providers or sellers, contact our service providers outside of MYBGG website, submitting false reports and giving administrators invalid information regarding his/her service, we reserve the right to terminate the order without prior notice."

Proof : image

^ spacegems likes this.
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 16, 2021 at 11:13 PM
  12. Stocco5625
    Referrals:

Stocco5625 Guest

[Resolved]

Doing as Andy asked, and posting an additional thread to be merged as a reply to my scam report.

To answer everything MyBoostingGG said:

Yes, I infact used to coach a local LoL eSports team in my county, and yes, i explained to the customer service agent why I believe that the last 2 games (which were hard losses) were played by someone else other than the original booster that was playing on my account. In fact, staff already has the chat transcript of me explaining this to the customer service agent. (Frankly, I don't understand what the point is here)

The winrate on my games wasn't a problem, and has never been; I never complained about him losing, because that would be idiotic. The best players in the world are still human and still make mistakes, I never requested a compensation BASED OFF OF THIS.

And yes, in the chat I said I paid for this, because I did? Was the eloboost free? When I place an order, I specified which flash key I need, and it was not done. Ergo, the order was not completed like I've asked, and paid for. That is why I said I paid for this, AKA the service -- you are putting words in my mouth and twisting my words when again, staff already has the full chat log

Your service agent was polite until i mentioned my bank. First of all, i never THREATENED to go to my bank, and I explicitly said so in the chat. I wasnt getting a resolution from your company, so my next step is to get a resolution from my bank, which is how i made the payment. No threats, I asked for a resolution, didn't get one. You didn't expect me to sit quietly by, and not have the decency or respect to inform and let your company know that I am doing that? Would you prefer for me to not let you know?

Lastly, it may be ridiculous to you, but it is not to me. I honestly don't care how long you've been in the business, I've been even longer on the Buyers side of things, and can show staff proof and anecdotal evidence of people getting banned for this exact Flash Key dilemma, as its on Reddit EVERYWHERE dating as far back as 7 years.

I'm not going to wait until I get banned, because even then it's a waste of time when your Terms of Service even specify that if I am dissatisfied with the way the order went, I will get a refund or "order fixed", NO QUESTIONS ASKED (even though your chat rep asked me a million questions).

And lastly, yes, I asked your booster if he could send me a quick message to let me know when he starts the boost (so that i may log off the account and not log back in), to which he promptly said he was unable to do that, and I did not press the matter any more. You implying that I reached out to him to offer him services or whatever the hell you said, is you using a strawmans argument.

Your entire reply is a strawmans argument. If you don't know what it is, look it up. ;)

^ Wellness likes this.
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 16, 2021 at 11:22 PM
  14. MyBoostingGG
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    MyBoosting.GG#1111

MyBoostingGG Legend

[Resolved]

This wasn't a strawmans argument, it is explaining your attitude to the admins as I believe plays a big role in all of this case.

You broke our and EVERY boosting website terms of service before your order starts, we still completed your order because we are nice people.

Your attitude is not something we appreciate, and we could give you a compensation if your attitude was better, and this is not because we have to, but really winning a customer is worth a lot more than 40 bucks, but this was not the case.

Furthermore, I don't doubt your knowledge in boosting as a customer, but I'm speaking from my experience, you will not get banned for boosting, and if you do, I will refund you 3x the value of your order. No other compensations will be given.

@Devil I hope this whole situation is clear to you, it is simply a customer trying to abuse and exploit sythe forums and our website, and this is not something we appreciate, it is obvious to anyone who has ever been in the boosting business.

^ sinkovsky and John60 like this.
  15. Unread #8 - Jul 16, 2021 at 11:25 PM
  16. Stocco5625
    Referrals:

Stocco5625 Guest

[Resolved]

No, I'm not trying to abuse anything, I'm a customer that wished to get what they paid for. Which was a promotional series played with Flash on F key, since I play on F key.

I didn't get that.

I got a promotional series played on D key. Which I dont play. Which will get me banned. Not only that, but remember BOTH your customer service Agent, AND your manager both promised and vowed to personally report my account to Riot Games to get it banned?

Your manager explicitely told me that if he was me, he wouldnt even waste time playing on that account as it'll be banned soon.

Stop with the melodrama. I don't want your 3x value refund IF i get banned.

^ Wellness and thisissparta1234 like this.
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 16, 2021 at 11:30 PM
  18. Devil
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

[Resolved]

Staff will be discussing this. Please refrain from posting unless it is evidence to support a claim or counterargument.

We appreciate your patience. Goodnight.

19. Unread #10 - Jul 16, 2021 at 11:40 PM
  20. Stocco5625
    Referrals:

Stocco5625 Guest

[Resolved]

Adding this bit of information as I deem it to be evidence to support my claim.

This excerpt is directly from the users websites Terms and Conditions:

14. Complain
    14.1 The customer has the right to complain about the service he purchased.

14.2 The customer can file a complaint if the service is not provided or
    wasn't provided as described.

14.3 If the customer wants to file a complaint, he should follow the following steps:
    14.3.1 Go to the website
    14.3.2 Go to the “Contact Us” Tab.

^ Tool Schism likes this.
  21. Unread #11 - Jul 17, 2021 at 11:32 AM
  22. Devil
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

[Resolved]

After deliberation between staff, the report will result in the following:

Although the service was done on the wrong Flash key, we feel this isn't enough to warrant a refund as the service was completed successfully otherwise and there is a very slim chance you would get banned because of it.

In saying that though, @MyBoostingGG will be given a TWC for poor trading practices and for his staff's horrible customer service towards this customer. Threatening to report the account to Riot is totally unacceptable. @MyBoostingGG You need to remove the key option in your order form if all your workers can't complete it properly, as this is false advertisement. You should also hire more respectful people. Nikolaus and Layla have terrible customer service skills and don't seem appropriate to handle tough situations. They can't threaten to take things into their owns hands. Definition of unprofessional.

@MyBoostingGG You may dispute your TWC after 30 days.

Best,
    Devil

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
< Resolved | Video scammer >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site