Carbon requesting a pardon/dispute for being an endangerment to the community

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Carbon22, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 22, 2019 at 8:30 PM
  2. Carbon22
    Referrals:

Carbon22 Guest

Your profile link: Carbon
    Report/post/reason that got you banned: Reporting Milotic and Carbon For Lying/Tweeting
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: no victims
    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: no
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

I’d like to start of my pardon by saying I have not leaked any of the rsns that were messaged to me. I know this is more of a dispute. I understand I may have made some threats such as trading with a dnt but those were all out of anger because I wanted a ban over a dnt. I felt it was a unfair dnt and would have rather been banned over the dnt. I would like to pardon for those threats I hope you can all understand those were just out of anger, I would have never done anything to endanger another user or threaten another user. It has been over 6 months since my ban and I have spent that entire time away from sythe. I regret not pardoning/disputing sooner and I hope I can be forgiven for those silly threats I made out of anger like I said it was just to get my account banned over the dnt.

If you go through my thread and vouches you’ll see I have multiple legitimate vouches for buying & selling names. I’ve always been interested in runescape names for my personal accounts & for my stakers. I was reported for lying/tweeting. Both are incorrect I didn’t lie to anyone or tweet anyone. Milotic was tweeting people at the time but I had no involvement in that whatsoever. Yes I showed pms between me and name sellers to milotic but that was only to show him that no one was showing me their names list because I was following him on twitter/they thought I was linked to him. At the time I was looking for a name to put on my personal account and I was frustrated that no one would show me their names because of milotic, I decided to show him the conversation to show him what he did is affecting other people not just him. Dunworry actually showed me his list of names which didn’t end up on twitter. If I was working with milotic and leaking names to him don’t you think dunworrys names would have been tweeted? Or if I was working with him don’t you think I would have made sure he covered my name in those tweets or made it obvious I wasn’t involved? I would like my DNT removed because 1 there is no real evidence I actually leaked and names and 2 I didn’t leak any names. I’ve been involved in name sales for a long time (see vouches below) I like to believe that I’m a fairly trustworthy individual and my vouches show that where I’ve had some of the biggest members on this site go first to me and put me in a position of trust where I’ve held several thousands of dollars. I’d like to continue growing on sythe and can’t do that with this DNT on my account.

Here are a list of vouches I’ve received for name sales/transfers

All without any issues so you can see I’m into names and didn’t just go out of my way to randomly pm name sellers for their names so I can give to Milotic. Here is my thread as well ~~~ [$300 Donor] Carbon's Buying / Selling [NOW TRANSFERRING] Name Shop [No Budget] ~

I know it might seem a little hard to believe that I wasn’t involved with Milotic and the tweeting but that’s the truth. I have no gain from helping him tweet other people especially because I was fairly active in the name market and not for profit. I wanted names for my accounts and I would often buy from the bigger name sellers. Getting them banned and their rsns banned make no sense because it would make it harder for me to get names for my own account. I hope this is all taken into consideration and that my DNT is removed soon so I can continue trading on site. Thanks for reading I hope you understand i'm sincerely sorry for the threats & you look more into the milo situation because i would never risk my reputation to do something like that and i should have pardoned for this sooner

Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: yes
    Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: no previous pardons

3. Unread #2 - Feb 25, 2019 at 4:16 PM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

< Requesting 'Self-Interaction 2 Week Ban' Re-Evaluation | Requesting an un ip ban pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site