Adblock breaks this site

OCE Selling 400,000RP 40-60% OFF

Discussion in 'Riot Points and Gift Sales' started by Byblack, Jul 11, 2018.

  1. Byblack

    Byblack Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2018
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    OCE Selling 400,000RP 40-60% OFF

    Hello! I'm currently selling 400,000RP on the league of legends OCE server , all the riot points are owned by me on my own account and I'm trying to get rid of it and make some profit! 40-60% off original price depending on how big or little amount you purchase.

    For any additional information on the legitimacy of the riot points owned on the account I'm more than happy to show you proof of purchases and anything else such as screenshots!
    message me here or add my discord:
    Dispair#4057

    thank you!
     
  2. S

    S noobies

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    15,907
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,618
    Two Factor Authentication User
    OCE Selling 400,000RP 40-60% OFF

    PM me your skype. Thanks
     
< 35,000 Riot Points [Global Codes] | Buying $10 RP card via OSRS GP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site