Being bullied at college.

Discussion in 'Personal Support' started by Apples1, Oct 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 8, 2018 at 9:14 PM
  2. Apples1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Apples1 Woof

Hi,

I don't really like maken myself centre of attention, I really don't like to express my feelings, But idk what else to do. I currently go to College, It started of well was enjoying my course and loved meeting new people, About 3/4 Months ago I was targeted for reasons I don't understand and it's only gotten worse, I now tend to try to skip college as much as possible, When I am actually at college I get called names, Punched and things thrown at me mostly all the time while I am at college, I am very depressed and lonely I spend more time crying then anything, My mum and dad think I am lazy and not caring bout my future, I have literally no friends, I spend most of my time alone and too scared to leave the house just incase, I suffer from suicidal thoughts most of the time, To try help me I've tried to do a runescape service to make me feel like someone needs me It has worked abit, I have College tomorrow and I really don't want to go I literally hate going. This is the first time I have really said or told anyone about it, But if anyone else suffers from these matters please message me as it's very upsetting no-one should have the right to single another person out and make them feel that sucide is there only option. I am really sorry for the essay just abit lonely scared and upset and have no clue what to do.

Thank you for listening.

3. Unread #2 - Oct 8, 2018 at 11:16 PM
  4. BUILD
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BUILD Guru

Hi there,

First of all I am sorry to hear that you are going through such a horible thing. One thing you should do right away is mention that to your parents, whichever one you feel the most comfortable with and in this situation it's usually dad. I have had alot of experience with being bullied when I was younger, I felt hated, disrespected, neglected, like nobody cared about me.

You need to talk to someone about it - it will help!

Another thing that you need to do is something to boost your self confidence, when you're being brought down it's important to do something that will give you a huge ego boost for yourself, this may sound silly but it's true. I took up martial arts, after a couple months of being in martial arts doing boxing and jiu jitsu, I have found much more peace with my inner self and was so much happier with the things that I was doing with my life.

My heart felt good, I felt good, and I felt like I could beat up any one of these bullies, and I eventually stood up for myself.

The day when you're so confident with yourself, and love yourself so much, that you're ready to do what it takes to stand up for yourself and be happy, you will do it, and it will be the most amazing feeling ever.

Trust me man, give it a shot!

5. Unread #3 - Oct 9, 2018 at 12:19 AM
  6. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

< Please close :( | Being bullied at college. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site