Andre Account Recovery

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by hattez, Sep 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Andre Account Recovery
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 19, 2018 at 6:39 PM
  2. hattez
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Hattez

hattez Hero

Andre Account Recovery

Scammer's profile link: Andre
    Explanation of the trade: Purchased an Account he created and resold it.
    How they scammed: Account has been recovered and email removed
    Proof that it's their Discord or Skype: N/a
    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID or Skype profile ID & conversation pictures:
    Other relevant trade screenshots:

Andre is OO, He sold to a user named alright, User sold me the account and I resold it to Noah. Noah has owned the account since 2016. We've only ever had 1 issue and that was when he first bought the account. It got locked and it required a scam report to get Andre to unlock it. This is the first time I've been contacted by the user in over a year. He said he recently noticed the password was changed and checked the email only to find out it had been changed as well. I am not 100% sure what exactly happened but theres only 3 possibilities in my opinion. 1. Andre recovered it, 2. Noah resold it and just trying to get us to recover it back, 3. Alright some how managed to recover it w/o access in 2+ years and no information. The first option is obviously the easiest and most common. The second being a real possibility as well and the 3rd being downright nearly impossible. I've requested the user provide any screenies he has showing wealth and rsn. I do find it weird that they seem to have reset it back to the original email. Seems odd to me if he was recovering it and trying to hide why would he blatantly use something that looks directly like the original email?

Proof the Account is Originally created by @Andre : Andre Account Recovery

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Personally not sure what to do in this situation. It's been so long and not exactly sure. Would love to hear mods input. I'm assuming we ask Andre to recover and take it from there? If you need to speak with me you know where to find me.

^ John, Time Crunch and WantaCookie like this.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 19, 2018 at 6:43 PM
  4. Program
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    FuukinAndy #6867

Program Formerly known as Andy Samberg
    Retired Sectional Moderator

Andre Account Recovery

Yes. @Andre will need to recover the account and return it. If he can't do so then we'll cross that bridge when it comes to it.

5. Unread #3 - Sep 20, 2018 at 2:04 AM
  6. hattez
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Hattez

hattez Hero

Andre Account Recovery

If he's scam quitting will see a large amount of reports in the near future. He sold several high value pures when he was active. If anyone contacts him or has the ability to contact him that would be great.

7. Unread #4 - Sep 20, 2018 at 10:26 PM
  8. Program
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    FuukinAndy #6867

Program Formerly known as Andy Samberg
    Retired Sectional Moderator

Andre Account Recovery

After multiple resales and especially after this much time the account is a risk in and of itself that we can't pin on the OO forever. Unfortunately any buyer of an account with an extended history is taking a risk and will have to assume liability of that risk.

With that said, once @Andre returns we'll require him to at least attempt to put the account back into the current owners hands. If he's unable to do so, Noah will have to take the loss.

@hattez I'll save this report, since we don't know how long he will be MIA for, I'm going to go ahead an archive it. I've DNT'd @Andre for now. Once he comes back or you get in contact with him then we can resume.

^ John likes this.
< AUSTINHIPPY | pbrent30 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site