requesting a pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by otxs, Jun 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
requesting a pardon
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 25, 2018 at 5:07 PM
  2. otxs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    ags#6941

otxs Active Member

requesting a pardon

• Your profile link:islapusit
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned:I advertised me selling rsps gold 2x lower the price I was buying for
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: no one got scammed, they banned me because they thought I was scamming since i was selling the same rsps gold 2x lower the price i bought.
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: I never scammed anyone or attempted to scam.

• Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: Hello everyone. About a year ago I made a mistake a posting 2 posts that seemed phishy. So basically i posted a thread of me selling rsps gp 2x lower than what I was buying for. For some people it might seems to be a scam attempt. However on "islapusit" i had many vouches and theres 0 evidence of me scamming anyone. I want to explain my situation. I posted the buy thread b4 my sell thread. At that time, I was a gambler and u make lots of gp hosting. However i was cleaned so i was desesperate to buy rsps gp. i posted a high offer to buy it quickly. Then after i bought, i made a lot of money gambling so i wanted to sell a portion of that fast. The only way way to sell something fast is to sell it cheap. Thats why I lowered the price a lot so there would be no competition in prices. But apparently someone saw that and thought I was scamming even thought he never made a single trade with me and i dont even know him. If it made the mods confused, Im sorry but I never scammed/attempt to try to scam anyone. It was just a mistake on my end. I do care about this community and I would never scam anyone because I believe being legit makes u more money than scamming some1.

Therefore, I am sorry and I hope I can have a second chance.
      Thank you.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?:yes
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:none its my first pardon

3. Unread #2 - Jun 26, 2018 at 3:25 AM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

requesting a pardon

@otxs Due to you ban evading a few times after the original report that got you banned, and delaying making a dispute about the situation (original dispute seen here), this will ultimately be treated as a pardon, however I'll address your points below.

Your Profiles:
    otxs - DNT'd For: Ban Evasion - otxs / This thread (since you came out here afterwards).
    islapusit - Banned For: Attempted Scam - Islapusit
    longliveosrs - Banned For: Ban Evasion - https://www.sythe.org/posts/26883684/ (Private)
    jiaxuan6 - Banned For: Ban Evasion - jiaxuan6

Okay so proceeding on with your pardon I'd like to ask a couple questions. I understand where you're coming from and you do make some points that'd make me believe that you're telling the truth here, but after I read your original dispute it threw me off.

1) You claim this:
    1) In your original dispute (here) you claimed you were merching GP, not making a ton of GP from gambling/dumping it, so it appears as if you're changing your story again. Can you comment on this?
    2) If you really believed you were innocent / not a threat to the community, then how come you took so long to originally dispute, then continued to ban evade after? Granted you were a member for quite some time, so I'd figure that you'd know your way around the forums to be able to solve the issue rather than avoid it (what it came off like).

^ PandaBot and Champ like this.
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 26, 2018 at 2:06 PM
  6. otxs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    ags#6941

otxs Active Member

requesting a pardon

@King
    1) In your original dispute (here) you claimed you were merching GP, not making a ton of GP from gambling/dumping it, so it appears as if you're changing your story again. Can you comment on this?
    My way of merching is to actually buy some stock then use it to host in rsps, i usually make a lot of money by doing this. If i ever end up being cleaned i would buy more. Once i get rich, i sell it back quick for cheaper than what i bought because of the high risk ban.

2) If you really believed you were innocent / not a threat to the community, then how come you took so long to originally dispute, then continued to ban evade after? Granted you were a member for quite some time, so I'd figure that you'd know your way around the forums to be able to solve the issue rather than avoid it (what it came off like). Yes that its true I tried to avoid the problem, but don't make me wrong I did tried to appeal before but I got denied for ban evading. The mods, instead of hearing me out after making an account just to appeal, insta banned me for making that account to appeal. There, I lost all motivation and hope. But on otxs, thanks to my buddies inferno btw and wordel, they gave me the courage and motivation to appeal again. So here I am trying to get pardonned. I did not know u could appeal as a guest, because everytime u post a thread u need to sign in into sythe. Thats why I took so long to appeal for a pardon. But I still don't understand the reason I got banned. Is it wrong to sell gold cheaper than what u buy? as there is no proof of me scamming anyone.

7. Unread #4 - Jun 27, 2018 at 6:56 PM
  8. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

requesting a pardon

That's somewhat understandable then, but your original wording on the situation like I said before threw me off (probably as you weren't specific enough), which is why I believe your original dispute was denied.

Not necessarily, however in certain scenarios I believe it's warranted, but it's really on a case-by-case basis. Seeing as the threads were a day apart from one another + that this is on a RSPS (where buy/sell margins are usually higher than most markets), I believe you should've been asked to respond rather than immediately banned, but I can see how it looked from another mods PoV (I just know that due to my experience with RSPS's, therefore I can understand your situation better).

Anyways that pretty much answers everything I needed to know. I've moved your pardon into voting seeing as you have no debts here. Please be patient as this can take up to two weeks. Pardon decisions will be updated here: Pardon Decisions Thread [Updated 6/20], so be sure to keep an eye out for updates on yours.

^ PandaBot likes this.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
< Spicy's DNT Appeal | Requesting pardon for ban due to duplicate IP account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site