Buying/Trading CSGO Knife/WoW account for Main/70def pker

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Hc7, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Unread #1 - Jul 24, 2018 at 3:16 AM
  2. Hc7
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hc7 Newcomer

Im a 25 year old who hasnt played the game forever(hence why this is a new account, I have no problem providing you with my Instagram or anything you can think to show transparency since Im new here, im just trying to break back into the game), but with time to play again and seeing the OSRS updates Im looking to play again but dont have the time to grind an entire account again.

I have a Field Tested M9 Bayo Blue Steel (worth around 100-110$) on my steam acc as well as a WoW account with up to Legion that includes 5 110's (decent amount of gold as well as almost every heirloom unlocked for leveling, decent mount collection) all either fairly well geared or very well geared. Since Ill be playing runescape instead of those games Id rather trade them for an account. Can supply any serious traders with any and all proof of account ownership, pictures and full details, both accounts have only ever been mine.

Ideally Id be looking for an account thats 70 def (piety pking accounts welcome/preferred) with Piety, B gloves, Fire cape, 90+ range, 94 magic, and a decent house. Attack/Str level arent a big deal as I can train them myself I just want the tedious and time consuming things like quests and magic out of the way so I can just focus mostly on slayer/PvM/PvP.

Just trying to establish if there is a market here for trading, I used to trade WoW accounts ALL the time back in the day so im fairly adept when it comes to trading accounts. If this isnt the proper subforum to post this in I apologize. I dont have time for any children tryin to scam, so id prefer whoever I trade with to be closer to my age just to lower the chance having to deal with bullshit.

Post or PM if you are interested in trading! WoW account is a great account for anyone trying to get back into the game/new to the game.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
< Closed | ⭐► $25 Donor ◄⭐Level 89 CB, 164 QP, 2 pets, Torso. 7 days membership >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site