WTS -3 BTC for Colombian Currency (peso)

Discussion in 'Digital Currency and Non-Game Sales' started by Giancarlos, Jan 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 7, 2021 at 5:02 PM
  2. Giancarlos
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Giancarlos Newcomer

Hi, I am currently living in Honduras, but my family is colombian... I was wondering if someone could help me out.... The thing is that I currently have 3 BTC in profits alone by managing accounts of people on binance (i get paid for it as a financial advisor) ... this is approx. $119,451 of profits in USDT (using current BTC price of $39,775 per Bitcoin)... What i want to do is to transfer that amount to my families bank account in colombia...

Im having the following issues making the conversion from BTC to Colombian currency:
    1. My brother is currently living in sweden and, he can in fact, withdraw this but the fee amount is just stupid there... and after withdrawal, making the transfer to another country becomes harder and fees are harsher ...(you basically get doubled fees of 15-20% each)
    2. I could withdraw it here in Honduras, the problem is theres so much corruption in this country it is most likely to be stolen after withdrawn on the bank transfer... the funds would be probably frozen, investigated, wouldnt be processed and is likely that my profits would be lost or stolen in the process do to the corrupt government.... Whenever I need cash, I always have done small withdrawals of BTC, since I dont really need that much here...I have never withdrawn this much before, but i know for sure this is bound to happen if i do it here, friends of mine have had issues as well for this...

So what I am asking is for in the end is if someone could recomend me a solution to this problem !
    To be honest if someone here has and can help me out id appreciate it and give a good rate comission for the help... Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 7, 2021 at 5:32 PM
  4. Pokemon buyer
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pokemon buyer Member

Withdraw enough from your btc to buy a ticket to fly to Colombia, hand them some money. The only safe, viable option without trusting strangers.

^ Ardinas likes this.
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 7, 2021 at 6:43 PM
  6. Fyrix
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    rpgstock#0777
    Torchbearer 2016 Sythe's 15th Anniversary Gohan has AIDS (5) Heidy (4) Potamus (4) Toast Wallet User SytheSteamer Nitro Booster (2) Dragon Claws Two Factor Authentication User
    Lawrence (2) Homosex (6) <3 n4n0 (3) Extreme Homosex (5)

Fyrix Discord: rpgstock#0777
    Fyrix Donor

I think you shouldnt withdraw that much money at once and do it in increments that you are comfortable.

7. Unread #4 - Jan 9, 2021 at 8:59 PM
  8. Giancarlos
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Giancarlos Newcomer

Yeah but it would take alot of time and my family needs the money in approx... 2 month from now... and in smaller increments i get fees taken per transaction(and the fees of crypto or on the rise do to BTCs pump)... So, what other advice could you give me mate?

9. Unread #5 - Jan 9, 2021 at 9:00 PM
  10. Giancarlos
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Giancarlos Newcomer

The problem is who do you sell it to once you are in colombia? you get my dilema now? -_-

11. Unread #6 - Jan 9, 2021 at 9:13 PM
  12. Cheap Services
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Cheap Services Newcomer

Hola amigo que tal? pero porque no lo vendes directamente a pesos colombianos y que transfieran a la cuenta de tus padres?

13. Unread #7 - Jan 9, 2021 at 9:37 PM
  14. Giancarlos
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Giancarlos Newcomer

No conozco a nadie que tenga o quiera tanto dinero en crypto … o que me pueda auxiliar a hacer el intercambio...(o como es que dices tu que debería hacer el transfer directo?)

Ahorita lo que estoy averiguando es que me dijeron que con COINBASE podría hacerlo funcionar... confirmare si lo logro retirar de esta forma luego

< ⭐[$100 Donor]⭐[200+ Vouches]⭐Buying BTC | ETH | XRP with Paypal⭐1:1 | ⭐⭐⭐[300$ Donor][600+Vouches]❤️▶️⭐Sh33dy`s donator service⭐◀️❤️[Crypto|RS3|07|PP|Skrill|PSC|CSGO]⭐⭐⭐ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site