[DUNGEON DEFENDERS] Mana for sale! Always the best price!

Discussion in 'MMO Item/Gold Trading' started by Expedited, Jan 16, 2013.

[DUNGEON DEFENDERS] Mana for sale! Always the best price!
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 16, 2013 at 4:15 PM
  2. Expedited
    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2013
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Expedited Newcomer

    [DUNGEON DEFENDERS] Mana for sale! Always the best price!

    Hello buyers!

    My name is Expedited and I do sell the cheapest mana ever!

    Why am I cheap?

    I am cheap because this game has no worth to me anymore. And I am a reseller so I make money on cheap items and resell it for a high price. (And after that very cheap in here)

    My service is LEGIT. And you will not have to worrie about anything. :)

    You can contact me by email -> [email protected]
    I can inform you in a better way than via this forum. I will not answer on messages or posts on this forum because I dont have time to manage all accounts on all different kinds of services.

    And I cannot inform you about the website's where I am active on because I do not want to advertise.
    I can tell you that if you buy mana trough the website's I am active on you wont have to worrie about scam.

    Just contact me if you are curious.

    Kind regards,

    Expedited - Mana Service
     
< <3 Neopets Avatar Services <3 | Habbo Shop - Thrones & Gold Bars - [UK-BT / Cash] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site