Level 3 skiller lots of xp multiple 99s!

Discussion in 'RS3 Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-99' started by Tuisova, Jan 12, 2018 at 9:43 PM.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 12, 2018 at 9:43 PM
  2. Tuisova
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Tuisova Newcomer

I've just come back to the game and would like to sell this account. I had a lot of fun playing on this Pre-eoc and for a short comeback afterwards hence the stats, but I'm not interested in returning to the main game - hopefully someone that still enjoys it can carry on with this account whatever you choose to do with it.

A bit about the account - not much left on it as wealth was transferred off, about 500k in the bank, maybe a bit more if you really clear it out. Never botted or done anything to break rules. There is a 6th skillcape in the inventory, that's because 99 prayer and hp was reset to 1 (by me) to get back to level 3 after changes to the combat system.

Any other questions feel free to ask. I'm just going to accept gold or Paypal from trusted members.

Preferably 07 gold as payment but I don't mind swapping it I guess.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 10:27 PM
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 12, 2018 at 10:23 PM
  4. gosubear
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Valentines Day 2017 <3 n4n0 Gohan has AIDS Potamus

gosubear Woke up in BeastMode
    gosubear Donor

I would block out some skills. Keep the 99 ones as your capes show that already. But block out some of the skills so that people cant just look you up etc etc. But i will start offer with 40m 07/paypal equivalent. :)

< [Ex-Mod] Selling Name Wiped 5 Year + 10 Year Veteran Level 3 Accounts. | LOOKING TO TRADE >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest