[CDT] Sythe Member of the Month | September Nominations [Ends 30th September]

Discussion in 'Community General' started by Nate, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 24, 2017 at 11:13 AM
  2. Nate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    N8#1592
    Dragon Claws

Nate Contact me to hire this space!
    $200 USD Donor New

[​IMG]

Welcome to this months Member of the Months nominations thread!
    This is a chance for CDT and the Sythe community as a whole to give back to those members who have a positive influence on the community!

Examples of good Member of the Month nominees:
    They are positive and optimistic.
    They are always willing the help other members.
    They are active through the entire community.
    They are willing to go the extra mile to help.

How the nomination process works:
    The community can nominate members by tagging them in this thread, a long with a reason for nominating them.
    The Community Development Team will then vote on a winner from the top 5 nominees.

Nominee requirements:
    Must be registered on Sythe for at least 2 months.
    Members who have DNT or TWC are not eligible.
    Moderators and Admins are not eligible.
    You can not nominate yourself.

How to nominate somebody:
    Reply to this thread and tag the user you would like to nominate (one nomination per person!) with a brief summary of why
    you have chosen to nominate them and why they deserve the award.

Feel free to mention multiple members and staff to show your appreciation,
    but only choose one valid member as your nomination.

Any troll posts or votes will result in an infraction and the punished member will receive -3 votes if they are nominated.
    A second offence will result in an infraction and disqualification from next months event
    and a third offence will result in another infraction and disqualification for the next three months.

What do you win?

The winner of the Member of the Month award will receive the exclusive Member of the Month MiniRank to display their achievement.

[​IMG]

Feel free to leave feedback on this event and make suggestions for how we can improve future events!

[​IMG]

^ Pendulum, King and Paper Shark like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 24, 2017 at 11:16 AM
  4. DesireX
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    DesireX#1607
    In Memory of Jon CoolHam I'm LAAAAAAAME Nitro Booster

DesireX It's nothing personal just good business.
    DesireX Donor

Nominating @Talon for being positive and optimistic

^ Eazy E, King, Milotic and 1 other person like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 24, 2017 at 11:32 AM
  6. Mew
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Mew Cast your votes for The Sythe Awards 2017 here!

I would like to vote for @Milotic on this occasion. i believe his presence on sythe attracts a lot of new females and for this i'm forever grateful. He is one of the reasons i stayed on sythe, great personality and very caring. also reports alot of vaders. THIS GUY DESERVES IT UKNO!

^ King and Milotic like this.
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 24, 2017 at 12:20 PM
  8. Zero
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Zero#1475
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Member of the Month Winner Valentine's Day 2018 Poképedia Doge Halloween 2018 (2) Dragon Claws Christmas 2018 (2)
    Valentine's Day 2019 Tier 3 Prizebox Mudkip Summer 2019 Rakashrug Baby Yoda St. Patrick's Day 2019 Easter 2019 Nitro Booster

Zero May we meet again
    Retired Sectional Moderator Monster g0nezero Donor

My monthly vote will go to @BlackBlasses. Despite leaving CDT, I honestly think his level of activity stayed at the same level whilst he could've just went inactive. Simply a solid guy all around, I think he easily fills the nominee requirements.

Special shout-outs to:

@Milotic For having this community at heart. You might also know him for his legendary report, which is still open to this date.

@Mr.King For his contribution in the RAS section and of course in a specific category of the Sythe Discord.

@Niki For giving me the opportunity to leave the friendzone with his famous Fashion Blog.

@RebornKings For maintaining his efforts within the community even after receiving the last MOTM nomination.

@Tyler For his recent come back in the staff team. He filled a lot of holes and is a great asset to the community even if he's also known as the infraction king.

@Everyone who contributed to the community in its own way.

^ Mr.King, Niki, King and 2 others like this.
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 24, 2017 at 12:34 PM
  10. BlackBlasses
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    blackblasses
    Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 15th Anniversary
    May the 4th Be With You Pool Shark (2) March Madness (2) Rust Player Sandbox Participant Donor Lounge Participant Nitro Booster (3) Community Participant Community Development Team Member Toast Wallet User

BlackBlasses Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

<3 @Zero

My vote this month will go to @Paper Shark for:

- taking a bold step and became a CDT Leader
    - overall positive activity on sythe and discord
    - offering small GFX services for free
    - other things I forgot to mention

I would also like to give a s/o to @Wortel for obvious reasons,
    but mostly for tanking all the negative words from vaders/scammers and yet still going strong.
    You have our support man!

I'm thankful to all staff/community team members for doing their job, but there can be only 1 winner.

^ Zero and Wortel like this.
  11. Unread #6 - Sep 24, 2017 at 12:41 PM
  12. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

13. Unread #7 - Sep 24, 2017 at 2:45 PM
  14. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

My vote this month goes to @Paper Shark

Why:
    1. Fits the criteria completely
    2. Stepped up, and took a role as the leader of the CDT (does a ton of unnoticed work)
    3. Offers free MM services, and sometimes free GFX services to help out the community.
    4. Tries to give a helping hand to any user whether it's help with Sythe, or just a personal problem he'll always be there, which is nice to see.
    My vote, and all notable mentions aren't perfect (everyone can keep improving), but they're all great in their own ways, which is why the community functions so well in my opinion. Thanks for all of your contributions thus far.

Some notable mentions:

@BlackBlasses for being my wingman in the Sythe.org support section (don't worry @Wortel I see you doing great work in there as well). He also always trys to give a helping hand wherever needed, and tries to make sure everyone on the forums is having a positive experience here, which I appreciate a lot, and I'm sure many others do. Only issue you have is that issue with your bump, but it's okay I'll send my boys to come check it out. o_O

@Milotic @Pendulum @Mr.King @sj709 for being consistent animals at catching vaders / off-site scammers. You guys contribute here tremendously in terms of keeping the community clean, and the marketplace safe as a whole. Also really cool, down to earth people to talk to, keep it up guys.

Staff Shoutouts:
    @Gen @Chloe @Island @Champ @Charlotte @Wortel @Killswitch
    Same as last month whenever I need anything I can always go to any of you guys, and get a quick response. You're all doing great, specifically with post reports, and helping me with ban evaders, but good job with everything else as well (RaS / Disputes). Keep up the good work guys.

^ Tony, Mr.King, Weeblord69 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Unread #8 - Sep 24, 2017 at 3:04 PM
  16. Milotic
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Milotic Hero

Definitely not @Closer, won't send me pony pics!

Jk, definitely vote for Closer! Offering the only other transfer service in Sythe keeps the noobs safe! Not to mention middlemanning a ton of name sales for FREEEE taking all the risk himself.

He's also a fucking GATEKEEPER, and helps out @Pendulum and I more than you'd know or notice on some ban evaders reports! He's a real HALL MONITOR :D Be fucking afraid kiddos.

As well as becoming a great friend of mine since returning to sife dot org of course.... queen of Sythe!!!

Honourable mentions go to the other detective virgins @RebornKings @Mr.King @sj709 and @Pendulum, dare I say @Seraphic.

^ Seraphic, Mr.King, Alice and 2 others like this.
  17. Unread #9 - Sep 24, 2017 at 4:00 PM
  18. Buyacc
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Buyacc#7886
    Verified Hardcore Spam Forum Participant Twitter Writing Competition Winner Community Participant Paper Trading Competition Participant Detective Facebook Promoter In Memory of Jon
    Le Kingdoms Player Secret Santa 2023 Christmas 2023 Tier 1 Prizebox Christmas 2020

Buyacc Hello
    $100 USD Donor New Competition Winner

@Shadyowns1 @nom nom @Searchy
    Always make me happy, thats why I vote for all of them. Also a part of the infamous #DutchSquad.

@Wortel @Moes A good moderator and a good ex-moderator. Cant nominate them but they both make me happy as well.

^ Searchy, Shadyowns1, nom nom and 2 others like this.
  19. Unread #10 - Sep 24, 2017 at 4:02 PM
  20. Weeblord69
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Weeblord69 uwu

I gotta agree with @RebornKings , @Paper Shark Does so much towards the community and helps a ton with users. He does much more when asked and is a great friend! Even when he has so much on his plate he continues to go for seconds.

^ King likes this.
  21. Unread #11 - Sep 24, 2017 at 5:10 PM
  22. Sunny
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    sunnykfc
    Member of the Month Winner CoolHam Dragon Claws Battleship Champion Verified Diamond March Madness WoW Classic Official LoL Rank Verifier
    Secret Santa 2023 Rakashrug (2) Le Brony St. Patrick's Day 2023 RsProd Easter 2023 Summer 2022 Sythe's 15th Anniversary Top Striker
    Halloween 2023 Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2023 Nitro Booster Valentine's Day 2023 Detective

Sunny RuneHall.com - The #1 Runescape Gambling
    Blaze Donor

im going to vote jason because hes nice and kind and frendly and cute

^ King and Paper Shark like this.
  23. Unread #12 - Sep 24, 2017 at 6:35 PM
  24. Sonia
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Support Center Participant Writing Competition Winner In Memory of Jon Valentine's Day 2017 (2) Valentine's Day 2016 Pokémon Trainer Togepi
    Penguin

Sonia A Beautiful Soul and a Heart of Gold. <3
    $200 USD Donor New

I havent been active this month due to Irl. So im voting fr @Scotty i dont know whos been active or whos done what, but scotty is a good friend to have and im grateful to this site and community, because without we wouldn't have met or become friends for nearly a year now. A years worth of friendship is and should be recognise in words alone rather than by awards. So is fine if he doesnt win again this month, but thank you Scotty for being you.

^ King likes this.
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  25. Unread #13 - Sep 24, 2017 at 6:41 PM
  26. Nate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    N8#1592
    Dragon Claws

Nate Contact me to hire this space!
    $200 USD Donor New

My vote goes to @Milotic this month. Offering free MMing, helping to catch vaders, contributing to the cleanup of name sales and chipping in with good information on reports when possible are just a few things off the top of my head that I know he does for the sythe community. On a more personal level, Milo has never once ignored any of my questions and is always keen to offer advice, even when I barely knew him. He, alongside @Pendulum, @Mew, @Closer and my BAE @Zero have done more than I could ever have expected in terms of helping me get into name sales etc - a generally sound and sincere guy who fully deserves member of the month in my opinion. If we ever get the chance to meet, you can put the ripple money down and let me buy you a scoop.

Also, second shoutout to @Closer - I owe you and Milo a lot and you both know what you've done for me <3

Usual shoutouts to the staff team for killing it - would definitely pass my vote around you guys if I could! As well as @RebornKings and the other top detectives.

MSGA gang xox

^ Alice, Pendulum, King and 3 others like this.
  27. Unread #14 - Sep 24, 2017 at 6:58 PM
  28. mumble
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    mumble
    Verified Overwatch Grandmaster SytheSteamer Two Factor Authentication User Rust Player May the 4th Be With You

mumble Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

@Sneaky Fish5

No one else stood out as much he has IMO.
    I haven't seen another member be as positive or contribute as much as he has (Sans staff.)

^ Sneaky likes this.
  29. Unread #15 - Sep 24, 2017 at 7:31 PM
  30. Cam
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Cam Guru

My vote goes to @isar, always watchin out for the bad guys

^ Seraphic likes this.
  31. Unread #16 - Sep 24, 2017 at 8:25 PM
  32. Shadyowns1
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    shadyowns1
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2019

Shadyowns1 Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

Voting for @Buyacc
    Because he is funny af and always makes me laugh

^ Buyacc likes this.
  33. Unread #17 - Sep 24, 2017 at 10:36 PM
  34. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

My vote goes to @sj709 he is an absolute beast. He is always looking out for Sythe members day in day out.

^ Sj, Mr.King and King like this.
  35. Unread #18 - Sep 25, 2017 at 3:57 AM
  36. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

Oh this will be a hard month.

I'll come back and edit in my nomination. Waiting a couple more days to see if any stand out more than others.

Good luck

37. Unread #19 - Sep 25, 2017 at 3:58 AM
  38. Eazy E
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Toast Wallet User Two Factor Authentication User

Eazy E Graphic Designer and Developer
    $50 USD Donor New

My vote goes to @Paper Shark . Seems nice and saw him using Photoshop and always wondered what he was doing but I gues it was those free signatures he was making. He offered to help me with my project, regardless off he knew if he could get it done. He was just willing to try just to help out another sythe user and that deserves my vote...

He even came to ME offering his help when no one else responded. Very active and seems to always answer and do what he can to answer a question, even if it means going out of his way to contact someone else.

I also believe @Talon is a great guy irl and online and deserves to be mentioned as he goes out of his way to help me and point me in the right directions with other users and their rep. Thanks!

39. Unread #20 - Sep 25, 2017 at 4:32 PM
  40. Seraphic
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Toast Wallet User Tier 1 Prizebox (4) Member of the Month Winner Detective

Seraphic Retired Sythe User
    Seraphic Donor

My vote is month is going to someone who I've seen has made quite a bit of contribution into the community. Personally, I'm reaching out to @Entrr. Now yes, I know a lot of you will be thinking "what has Entrr done to contribute to the community". Entrr has been providing services in order to raise money for charity. I know a lot of people might not have noticed that however there is more that goes on in this community other than reporting a scammer, reporting ban evaders and people scam quitting. As someone whose done a lot of charity work in the past (and in fact actually raising ~$400 this year for someone), I can safely say that it is very easy to go unnoticed. With that being said, I think that Entrr is doing a fantastic job by doing his questing services for a cause. I know the thread hasn't been bumped since the 9th of September BUT that doesn't mean he's not doing work behind the scenes.

Just to edit to this, he's also offering people Free/Cheap Tutoring services. This is great for the community because it means that people who are not "well off" are able to study with a 3rd year university student and get a decent job by the end of it.

^ Eru, Sonia and Entrr like this.
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
< The easiest way to make money online | http://www.guidemesupss.com/androforce-x10 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site