Selling biggest lure/glitch that ever existed RS3###

Discussion in 'RuneScape Guide & eBook Sales' started by hokalken17, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - Jul 23, 2017 at 11:13 AM
  2. hokalken17
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

hokalken17 Member

Before i start explaining what is going on, you guys need to know I only used this sythe account to buy accounts for luring. So i have 0 reputation. But no worries, I can get this lure confirmed as "legit" by a Sythe admin/owner or whatever.

I've played runescape for 10 years now and I wan't to make a good end. I've lured more than enough and I think it's a good moment to quit. I literally know every lure that exists/existed in the RS3, but i can tell you this, it's nothing compared to what is recently discovered. There is no droplimit for it and I highly doubt it can be patched early, because i know multiple methods to perform this glitch. By the time it gets patched somehow, you should have already made a few party hats with it. There is a Team required to lure with this method obviously, expierence as well.

There is one guy needed to perform the glitch, and a team required to perform the whole lure. I am sorry for if i am misunderstanding you as my english is not my native language. My main point is that the team mates you are working with do not need to know the exact details of the glitch to perform the lure.

NOTICE: THIS LURE IS NOT THE WILDE SEED BUG LURE.

Don't come with stupid offers, don't pm me trying figure out what the lure is. NO ONE KNOWS IT! Don't message me crap.

3. Unread #2 - Jul 28, 2017 at 10:35 PM
  4. Toxxy Sparxx
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Toxxy Sparxx Newcomer

Trade 4th flour noclip glitch

< buying botting method 200-500k/h | Selling biggest lure/glitch that ever existed RS3### >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site