Unfairly banned

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by HiddenFears, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Unfairly banned
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 7, 2017 at 7:16 AM
  2. HiddenFears
    Referrals:

HiddenFears Guest

Unfairly banned

Hello. Last week I was banned for scamming when I didn't. It all started with this thread:

Selling two letter word

I was selling a very rare RSN and some problems ended up occurring. The buyer of my RSN ended up getting the name sniped when he used Dunworry to transfer the name. If you read in my thread it says I will not be selling the account and I will also not be taking responsibility for any of the snipes. [I've also got several messages that show him saying he would take responsibility for the snipe (the buyer)].

He and Dunworry worked out their own separate deal to transfer the name. I took part in my deal and gave the account information. During the transfer the name was sniped and I ended up receiving 600m since the buyer took responsibility for the snipe.

After the name was sniped I was told by Dunworry to attempt to recover the RSN. I tried and was denied. Dunworry told me to try again and I did. The second time, the name was put on my account and was bound.

I was banned after refusing to give my account to the buyer (Remember the account was never to be sold, only the name).

Why should I have to give my account for something I had no part in. I didn't get the account sniped. I did my part and gave the account information over. I will no longer be able to sell the name as it is on my prized account.

3. Unread #2 - Mar 17, 2017 at 6:31 PM
  4. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

Unfairly banned

You were asked to recover the name ON CONDITION that you return it to the buyer. You can't just keep the name and the money, return one or the other

< Why I'm banned ? = Misunderstanding | why >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site