➟AIO Website Development & Marketing Services⬅ ★Affordable & Professional★ [$500 Donor|400+ Vouches]

Discussion in 'Software Services' started by GodGenesis, Jan 29, 2017.

➟AIO Website Development & Marketing Services⬅ ★Affordable & Professional★ [$500 Donor|400+ Vouches]
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 29, 2017 at 1:17 PM
  2. GodGenesis
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Genesis#3740
    Two Factor Authentication User St. Patrick's Day 2013 Tier 1 Prizebox (3) Sythe's 10th Anniversary Rupee Green Finger I can count to potato! MushyMuncher

GodGenesis If you want things done right, leave it to UPS.
    GodGenesis Donor

[​IMG]

AIO Website Development & Marketing Services

Welcome all to this service! We pride ourselves with close 6 years experience in the industry and we are happy to provide our top-notch services to you. You can expect affordable and reasonable prices here.

Here we provide the following services:
    Programming related
    • Website Development (Gold & Swapping sites etc) *See package below*
    • eCommerce Website
    • Community Forum
    • Landing Pages
    • Web Application Development
    • Mobile Apps Development
    • Web Design
    • Any other website/platforms

Marketing related

• GFX, Banner & Logo Design
    • Social Media Campaign
    • Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on Websites
    • Content Marketing
    • SEO Article/Blog (Per Hundred Words)
    • Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
    • Influencer Marketing
    • Repudiation Management
    • FBA Research

Gold Shop Package

Thinking of running your own successful gold shop? You are one step closer to success only with a fully operational and professional website that will impress and keep your customers coming back for more. Here, we provide you with exactly just that.

This Gold Shop Package includes:

[​IMG]

Ask me about this package TODAY!

Previous Works

Some examples include

Gaming
    www.ultimateprosales.com
    www.stashz.com

Education
    www.learnblock.com
    www.homeworkrank.com

E-commerce
    www.paliwaljewelers.com
    www.abcarz.com
    www.lukirmart.com

Personal Developement
    www.quackquack.in

Others
    www.egrab.qa
    www.bookbey.com
    www.socioplanet.com
    www.shreeramgroup.com

Some of our clients:

[​IMG]

Contact

Please PM me or post on this thread.
    You may choose to also add my Skype directly

GodGenesis.gold

Vouches

How we can INCREASE your SALES

Why do I need a website? Isn't a Sythe sales thread enough?

A Sythe sales thread is great for those starting out and still figuring out their way in the market. However, as you grow bigger, a single Sythe thread will no longer be enough. Your customers demands more from you in terms of customer support, transparent pricing, professionalism etc in such a way that you definitely need a website on your own to shine among your competition.

Most websites are a one-off investment item until you require changes done to it and thereby, it definitely brings value to you in the long run. To your customers, a goldshop that has their own website is far more professional and serious than just a kid with a Sythe sales thread.

Why do all website owners need SEO/Content marketing

No matter what website you run, it is only as good as the number of users that visit your site. That is why you need to make that investment in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) marketing today.

So what exactly is SEO marketing and how can it take elevate your business to the next level? We basically help your website rank on the first page on search engine results (Google, yahoo, bing etc), thereby enabling more of your targeted users to find your website. Imagine getting thousands of new users to your website every month, that can make or break any business.

Ultimately, this leads to increased sales and better revenue for your company.

Case studies of SEO marketing (Past Works)

www.ginerhotels.com
    Keyword: Budget hotel in India (1000 searches monthly)
    Ranking: Top 3 on page 1 on Google out of 40 Million results
    Results: An increase in close to 700% in visits and an increase in 200% of sales conversion

www.theeverylastdetail.com
    Keyword: Getting married in the Northwest (1000 searches monthly)
    Ranking: Top 6 on page 1 on google out of 1 Million results
    Results: Traffic increased to more than 20,000 unique visitors monthly

www.lukirmart.com
    Keyword: Xbox one S Singapore(1,000 searches monthly)
    Ranking: Page 4, 34th position out of 10 Million results (Service in progress)
    Results: 700% increase in local unique visitorship within 3 months of site set-up (Oct 2016) with sales doubling month-on-month.

There are many more examples and SEO/Content Marketing is the breakthrough you need for your website. Contact us directly and I will gladly assist.

Please PM me or post on this thread.
    You may choose to also add my Skype directly

GodGenesis.gold

Terms of Contract

How will payment be made?

Payment is expected to be made in full up front by the client first before any work on your contract will be started. We accept direct PayPal payments only from trusted users. Users without credentials will need to have Bank Transfer available.

I wish to cancel the contract mid-development. Can I get my refund?

You will be refunded at a pro-rated rate. A partial refund will be issued based on the time already spent and man-hours worked. Re-contracting with the same terms after cancellation will not incur any additional cost up to 1 months from cancellation.

What if I found a bug after delivery?

We offer an after delivery bug support of up to 3 months on items stated in the contract only. Any items that is not included in the contract can be resolved on a case-by-case basis for an add-on fee. Any bugs found after the 3 months bug support will not be supported by us and an additional fee will be charged to fix them.

I wish to change the terms of the contract mid-development. Can I do so?

Any changes (Additional requirement, removal of items etc) to the contract after payment will incur a pro-rated add-on/deduction of fee. This add-on/deduction of fee will be made clear to you and you need to accept the price and make payment/accept refund for it first before we can implement it.

Can I sell the website/application which you have developed to a third party?

Once full delivery have been completed, full ownership of the website and its coding belongs to you. You are free to use, sell, trade or modify it as you wish. This service is provided "as is" and the Caveat emptor (let the buyer beware) term applies after the 3 months bug support ends.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 1, 2017 at 10:54 AM
  4. GodGenesis
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Genesis#3740
    Two Factor Authentication User St. Patrick's Day 2013 Tier 1 Prizebox (3) Sythe's 10th Anniversary Rupee Green Finger I can count to potato! MushyMuncher

GodGenesis Donor

Bump!

5. Unread #3 - Feb 6, 2017 at 6:32 AM
  6. GodGenesis
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Genesis#3740

GodGenesis Donor

Bump!

7. Unread #4 - Mar 14, 2017 at 3:18 AM
  8. GodGenesis
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Genesis#3740

GodGenesis Donor

Bump!

9. Unread #5 - May 29, 2017 at 6:13 AM
  10. GodGenesis
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Genesis#3740

GodGenesis Donor

Bump!

< Looking for a custom discord bot [Trusted User] | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site