WEB DESIGNER & DEVELOPER: HTML + Wordpress Websites with SEO Optimization and Graphics

Discussion in 'Web Market' started by rezombIT, Sep 29, 2022.

WEB DESIGNER & DEVELOPER: HTML + Wordpress Websites with SEO Optimization and Graphics
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 29, 2022 at 5:42 AM
  2. rezombIT
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

rezombIT Newcomer

[​IMG]
    My name is Peter, you can talk to me in English, German, and Spanish.

As a Frontend Developer, I create professional websites for brands & entrepreneurs.

I’d like to offer my development skills to help you get a responsive, quick, modern, and safe website, which you can use to grow and manage your own business!

My current skills include:

• HTML websites (HTML, CSS, various Frameworks)

• WordPress (Webshops, Booking Systems, Live Chat, etc.)

• SEO (Google Search Optimization)

• Web Design (Logo, Favicon, Graphics, Photoshop)

I am also doing Backend Development, so do not hesitate to ask me for special functions and ideas!

I can also help you to get cheap and reliable hosting services on the market, and I will always recommend you the most effective way to get your website for a great price.

Feel free to send me a PM! I’m sure we can always work something out.

My portfolio site:

https://rezombit.com/

Contact me on:

• Discord: rezombIT#6837

• Github: rezombIT

Cheers

Peter :)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 1, 2022 at 1:45 PM
  4. Novun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Lawrence (2) Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2020 Heidy Extreme Homosex Gohan has AIDS Homosex <3 n4n0 Potamus

Novun Web Extraordinaire
    $100 USD Donor New

Excellent Developer. Helped me create my websites! Trustworthy: A+++
    +REP

5. Unread #3 - Oct 11, 2022 at 7:05 PM
  6. purificacionev
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

purificacionev Newcomer

You look like the right person to hire for creating an online shop. I am not an expert in eCommerce and just want to create a nice online shop for my small business. I make epoxy jewelry and sell it on Instagram, but having a website would be nice, too, because it’s a better platform to upload all my items and indicate the prices. In other words, a website is more systematic than an Instagram profile.
    It would also be cool if you could help me establish close B2B and B2C connections online using tools like Magneto or Adobe Commerce. I want the website to look modern and independent from my IG account.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 12, 2022 at 3:16 AM
  8. rezombIT
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

rezombIT Newcomer

Thanks for writing!

I sent you a pm. :)

< $100 DONOR - 300+ VOUCHES - WEB PAGE DEVELOPER AT THE BEST PRICE CHEAPER IMPOSSIBLE - from $100 | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site