Adblock breaks this site

Amazing 116 Pker - 93M/Arcane Stream/2x Fcapes/B Gloves/Torso

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by honda311, Sep 27, 2010.

  1. honda311

    honda311 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2010
    Posts:
    372
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Amazing 116 Pker - 93M/Arcane Stream/2x Fcapes/B Gloves/Torso

    Hey sythe
    Today I am selling my account that I have been working on for a while because I want some extra cash and I don't want to play runescape anymore.

    Information:
    I am the 2nd owner of the account
    I can provide all of the information including
    Old passwords
    Account creation date
    ISP
    Membership information
    Old recoveries (None set currently)
    Registered Email

    Payment/Pricing:
    I will accept paypal under the right conditions to avoid getting scammed
    I prefer to use Amazon.com Gift Card Codes to avoid getting scammed
    I am NOT accepting accounts or am I interested in swapping. I have no reason for any of that as I am trying to quit. Thank you and the thing about Amazon.com is you only need a credit card!

    If you will not go first to me we will use an official middleman if you pay the fees. I am not stupid enough to fall victim to a person impersonating a middleman using a fake email address - I will research the middleman and everything before doing a trade with him so please don't waste my time or waste your time.

    After all of the work I have put into this account - I want you to offer a price for the account.

    Why should you buy this account?
    It has a lot of work put into it
    90% of the account is legit - I've botted maybe 10% of it.
    It has 93M cash - Nice starting bank
    It's a great pker - I have pics of me killing people for millions
    I have dungeoneering potions - Unable to get now (Collector's Item)
    It has most of the work done on a combat based account already done!
    You are buying from me - You do not have to worry about getting scammed or the account getting recovered.
    You will enjoy this account if you buy it!

    Here are pictures of the account:
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]


    Other:
    Please do not post here offering shit amounts purposely.
    I want honest buyers - I am not stupid enough to get scammed.

    My msn is [email protected]
    Please send me a private message via sythe including your email address so i'll be able to message you back and add you.
     
< [$25]99 Fleching | Pure | Awesome Account [$25] | [SWAP/PP] Swapping awesome 122 main for pure! [SWAP/PP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site