TWC

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Pwncakesnrofls account, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
TWC
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 12, 2017 at 2:23 AM
  2. Pwncakesnrofls account
    Referrals:

Pwncakesnrofls account Guest

TWC

I got a Trade with caution symbol on my account last year 2016 and I had even donated to get an SVU Rank as I started a Pest Control Mini game Service.. Anyhow i got frustrated with the person i was doing business with as I gave them an estimated time for me to complete the service but they were trying to rush me when you can only go so fast playing the pest control mini game. I still held the end of my deal and before my service started they agreed to my terms of service which included that I do not give refunds back and they wanted there money back and to walk off with full void? leaving me with nothing? He then wouldn't let me get back on the account to let me finish getting the last of the points which wasn't very many I cant recall but probably about 20 more games or so and I would have been done with my service regardless of the time estimated i had stated that I would finish it. I then get reported cause the dude thinks i was being sketch when he doesn't understand that you don't win every single pc mini game so that's why it was taking me so long to finish the service I had provided. At this point I was furious seeing a twc on my account because it makes me look like im a scammer when everything i done was legit and thus I even had people vouch for me prior to me dealing with this guy whom i cant even remember so at what extent would I have a reason to try and do this guy dirty when it was nowhere near my intention to do such a thing? Moving past that I then messaged one of the admins to have my twc removed or ban my account. So what ended up happening is i got myself banned for saying that cause I was mad and angry at the situation i was in. Everyone deserves a second chance I think I do deserve a second chance for coming off negative towards one of the admins it was the heat of the moment and it even made me more disappointed that I donated to a site I liked putting real money towards.. and then I get banned several days later.. im human we make mistakes.

3. Unread #2 - Jan 12, 2017 at 2:30 PM
  4. Azie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393

Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

TWC

^ Wortel likes this.
< xXIdolizedXx | I would like two of report threads removed >

Users viewing this thread