Get your HC IM to 99 mage/range/def Right out tut island. Check it out.

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Cheating' started by Ambotrade, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - Sep 17, 2017 at 2:53 PM
  2. Ambotrade
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ambotrade Active Member

I no longer play the game but I wanted to share how I got my hardcore ironman 99 mage/def/range fresh out of the game.

Basically you level your crafting to 24 and mage to 30

make spider silk and sell them to general store for 15k a inventory

Get your mage to 20 and defense to 20, then buy air runes out the ass (need around 50k for 99 mage /defense)

come to this exact spot

[​IMG]

turn your autoclicker on, turn ur auto keyboard to eat food (once you get 50 def/mage you dont need food)
    [​IMG]

and fukin profit free 99 mage/def

Ive always loved ironman its my favorite game mode, and this just makes your life easy.

I have gotten 99 mage/def/range here I never got banned, but I never autoclicked after I finished range/mage/def either though. nor cheated again

had a fucking great time doing dungeoneering and everything else, it was all smoothe sailing. You have to be very careful on the earlier levels or you could wipe out and thats the end of ur acc but once ur past that its gg.

This spot becomes fucking amazing at 45 mage. You will get upwards of 70k xp/h.

Of course getting 99 here isnt really anything amazing, You just want to burn the low levels out, (getting zamorak staff and doing incredible spec damage etc)

Its all about having fun, ironman low combat is boring as fuck. use this, get high mage hiigh range high defense and enjoy the shit out of it

3. Unread #2 - Sep 18, 2017 at 2:58 PM
  4. SoulPlay
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

SoulPlay Newcomer

awesome trick

< Private proxies/less bans | 24 hours ban exist in rs? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site