Adblock breaks this site

Pest Control World for #1 Clans PCE, SF, Spirit, Nutzpc, and PCN

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by luckykev, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckykev

    luckykev Active Member

    Joined:
    May 13, 2009
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pest Control World for #1 Clans PCE, SF, Spirit, Nutzpc, and PCN


    [ Last Updated: Sunday, May 18th, 7:22pm EST ]


    Please note that I do have a life and I do sleep, so world might not always be updated.
    I will be updating the world when I am online. :D
    Please do not get mad if I have to bump this page. :mad:

    [[[ If you do use this thread please post here saying you do or give free bumps, thanks. ]]]


    Posted below is a Portal shield sequence not in any order but we hope this will help you to know what port will be unshielded next.
    THE PORTAL PATTERNS ARE:
    PURPLE BLUE YELLOW RED
    PURPLE YELLOW BLUE RED
    BLUE PURPLE RED YELLOW
    BLUE RED YELLOW PURPLE
    YELLOW PURPLE RED BLUE
    YELLOW RED PURPLE BLUE

    Please remember in order to win the void must live. You are required to make sure the void is protected at all times. Please keep gates closed!

    :: THE CURRENT PC WORLD IS ::
    129

    ​
     
  2. Military Age

    Military Age Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2008
    Posts:
    840
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pest Control World for #1 Clans PCE, SF, Spirit, Nutzpc, and PCN

    dude somehow i dont think this will work.
     
  3. luckykev

    luckykev Active Member

    Joined:
    May 13, 2009
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pest Control World for #1 Clans PCE, SF, Spirit, Nutzpc, and PCN

    why not? lol..
     
  4. I 1337 I

    I 1337 I Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Posts:
    1,158
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pest Control World for #1 Clans PCE, SF, Spirit, Nutzpc, and PCN

    I dont think this will work because you will have to change words very often. There are many low lvls that may not reach the lvl reqruiment for PCE. Im member of PCE and really dont like if the worlds gets leaked.

    But good idea, if you really have time to update this every 1hour, good job :p
     
  5. luckykev

    luckykev Active Member

    Joined:
    May 13, 2009
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pest Control World for #1 Clans PCE, SF, Spirit, Nutzpc, and PCN

    If there are other complaints or complaints from a mod I'll take this down.
     
  6. luckykev

    luckykev Active Member

    Joined:
    May 13, 2009
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pest Control World for #1 Clans PCE, SF, Spirit, Nutzpc, and PCN

    It's been like 4 hours and the world is still the same lol..
    So I doubt I'll have any problems;
    the only thing is I wont be able to update it when I'm asleep/in school.
     
  7. Gonewild

    Gonewild Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pest Control World for #1 Clans PCE, SF, Spirit, Nutzpc, and PCN

    ill do itt
     
  8. luckykev

    luckykev Active Member

    Joined:
    May 13, 2009
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pest Control World for #1 Clans PCE, SF, Spirit, Nutzpc, and PCN

    *updated*
     
  9. caseyscoolerthanu

    caseyscoolerthanu Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    1,114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pest Control World for #1 Clans PCE, SF, Spirit, Nutzpc, and PCN

    haha, this sure is a helping thread, too bad its COMPLETELY useless if thread owner isnt online...
    lol :nuts:
     
  10. luckykev

    luckykev Active Member

    Joined:
    May 13, 2009
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pest Control World for #1 Clans PCE, SF, Spirit, Nutzpc, and PCN

    l0l updated
     
  11. uselesspoop

    uselesspoop Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pest Control World for #1 Clans PCE, SF, Spirit, Nutzpc, and PCN

    thanks ahha
     
  12. Sindrefyrn

    Sindrefyrn Power, Wisdom and Courage.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2008
    Posts:
    2,542
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pest Control World for #1 Clans PCE, SF, Spirit, Nutzpc, and PCN

    You could make a world cycle that changes the worlds while your offline, like 6pm-7pm wold 68, 7pm-8pm world 129. Ect..
    It's a quite good idea trough :)
     
  13. freaking pure

    freaking pure Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2007
    Posts:
    907
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pest Control World for #1 Clans PCE, SF, Spirit, Nutzpc, and PCN

    the pc clans have irc bots that update there status's so fail..
     
< RSCRELOADED - Created by Anc1ents | [24/7 VPS] -- KTR-Project 508 -- [24/7 VPS] >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site