Adblock breaks this site

Miles Fire Cape Service!!! Quick and CHEAP!!! 1M Jads

Discussion in 'Runescape 2007 Fire Cape Services' started by Mafia miles, Jun 2, 2017.

  1. Mafia miles

    Mafia miles Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    125
    Miles Fire Cape Service!!! Quick and CHEAP!!! 1M Jads

    [​IMG]

    I'm offering my fire cape service to everyone here for a great price.
    Contact me on sythe or Skype, I'll quote you right away.

    If your on wave 62 I will offer to do your Jad for 1 Mill.



    Always ask me for a PM on sythe!!!

    Terms and conditions:
    I do not need your bank pin.
    Change your password after the service.
    I am not responsible for any bans/mutes during or after service.
    Do not log in or change password during service.



    Heres a pic for proof:[​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  2. Mafia miles

    Mafia miles Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    125
    Miles Fire Cape Service!!! Quick and CHEAP!!! 1M Jads

    Im online!
     
  3. Mafia miles

    Mafia miles Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    125
    Miles Fire Cape Service!!! Quick and CHEAP!!! 1M Jads

    online!
     
< [24/7] ♛ Devotions Fire Cape Service ♛ [1m/Cape] | PartyPeterShop - Temporary Runescape 2007 Free Fire Cape Service! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site