Attempted scam?

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by GPSwap, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Attempted scam?
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 17, 2016 at 8:03 PM
  2. GPSwap
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    GPSwap#3783
    Rupee Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Homosex

GPSwap Apprentice
    $200 USD Donor New

Attempted scam?

I have tried getting in contact with multiple mods and a admin to try get confirmation on how to preceed with this issue.
    Yesturday I had 2 skilling orders requested, 1-40 hunter for :Sythe - The Craigslist of Virtual Goods 59-99 cooking for:(after trying to pay on paypal and I requested his sythe account he claimed he doesn't have one and just heard of sythe(EDIT::just got info his other acc that just posted and got banned was vading) (Evidence: Gyazo - d04cb7a6d9c622d53df0eea151de3acf.png) hawkstone58

Now comes the weird bit, after getting the 1-40 hunter and 59-81 cooking my worker went to sleep,
    1-40 hunter screenshot and picture of the wealth was given to the 'customer' Gyazo - e4a3a124b2fecc8863e578bb29661fe2.png (Gyazo - be055493abf114c53eab708b641a4861.png)
    I then wake up : Gyazo - 27642260ef25ef9a795aaec497c63932.png
    Gyazo - 2b7f3e0a5531a8a82898e48a43d88f74.png
    the picture: Gyazo - 749d205f1f70c1d5810d470fec616989.png (saved and uploaded to gyazo, note the large white section on the picture as that was the way the file was given) you can see the picture he sent doesnt use osb pro so that doesn't help but not only a small section of the bank is shown and he only claims items from that specific tab is gone, the account also has gained more gold than I left it with as you can see the gp in the inventory, the account is also in seers bank when it was left in lumbridge (quick note my worker has no members accounts I have repeatedly had to go to f2p to deal with him)

Abit later when my worker wakes up and goes to continue working on the cooking account he messages me saying the supplies are gone, so I log onto the account to check and the cooking supplies are gone, now this is where this order gets odd, the cooking supplies are taken along with a few cosmetic items (approx a 18k item and a 34k item) and some items that was being bought in the ge (around 3m being bought in the ge) (total of around 20-21m at a guess) but there was still a 6.2m cashstack bank recording (Gyazo - e6b14d3ac6c51c4b3fe16127a9d30ff3.gif)

I will not say my worker didnt take these items as anything could happen it just seems increddibly unlikely that he would take ~30m in wealth off 1 finished order and 1 current order that he is getting paid a total of 51m for when he has a security deposit with me that he knows fullwell he will loose if he does scam anything, It just seems morelikely to me that people are using being 'scammed' and needing 'refunds' to cover the cost of the work done for them, with very low skype contact accounts (6 for the cooking order and 14 for the hunter order) along with the rest of circumstantial evidence it all just seems incredibly suspicious.
    I have requested both 'customers' to change there passwords and to fill out a scam report with all evidence they have and I hope this covers my side of the situation, I awake Mod/admin response and will fully refund all lost items if that is the required action by staff.

EDIT: Both people have posted there reports and they are:
    Gps Swap Scammer Services
    GPSwap Stole GP During Skilling Services Rendered.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 17, 2016 at 8:12 PM
  4. almostfamous
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

almostfamous Newcomer
    Banned

Attempted scam?

it sounds like your worked had u and scammed us all because its funny how it happened to 1 person then happened to me stright after this just proves ur worker scammed us Gps Swap Scammer Services
    i would never change password i know how user services work all i wanted is 99cooking i even brought 51m worth of gold on the account just to pay you for the service to find out ive been scammed and you only noticed me on this action when i asked which i find strange aswell

5. Unread #3 - Aug 18, 2016 at 8:00 AM
  6. Moes
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Heidy Le Kingdoms Player <3 n4n0 Le Monkey In Memory of Jon Green eggs and spam Extreme Homosex MushyMuncher Potamus (2)
    Gohan has AIDS Lumpy Space Princess Pokémon Trainer Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?

Moes Software engineer
    Retired Global Moderator You Shall Not Pass Dot Net Programmer

< Mox11 = Scammer | GPSwap Stole GP During Skilling Services Rendered. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site