{200+donor}{200+Vouches} Selling guide on how to beat any Gambling CC in the run [if offers sports]

Discussion in 'RuneScape Guide & eBook Sales' started by kfjjjdst, Sep 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
{200+donor}{200+Vouches} Selling guide on how to beat any Gambling CC in the run [if offers sports]
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 20, 2018 at 6:48 AM
  2. kfjjjdst
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    kfjjjdst#1091

kfjjjdst Guru

I DO NOT ENCOURAGE YOU GAMBLE, THIS SALE IS NOT HERE TO PROMOTE ANY GAMES OF CHANCE.

IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH GAMBLING PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IN REGARDS TO THIS SALE.

Welcome,

Absolutely no hints will be given regarding what this guide contains, don't ask.

What does this guide NOT contain?:
    -bullshit like the Martingale betting system [where you double your stakes on loss - it never worked, never will]
    -misleading information
    -anything that constitutes cheating or scamming

The guide works GUARANTEED, however you need to understand it works IN THE LONG RUN. You are NOT GUARANTEED profit on any bet you make! [In other words: When you use my guide, you have the edge instead of the house - which still leaves you exposed to short run swings and bad bankroll management]. - SHORT TERM PROFIT IS NOT GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!

This guide ONLY works for sports betting, other (classic games) are NOT beatable in the long run, don't believe anyone who claims otherwise.

Price is not public (Only 07 GP is accepted).

PM me for further information.

PS: Guide comes with coaching [teaching you how to do it] if necessary.
    PS2: Anyone involved in hosting or is related to owners of any Gambling CC don't contact me. The guide is NFS.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 20, 2018 at 11:29 AM
  4. Sun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sunflora Mareep Flaaffy Ampharos Poképedia Rakashrug Baby Yoda Carrot Detective Verified Bronze
    Two Factor Authentication User

Sun Yankiee
    Retired Administrator Crabby Pirate Legendary

Gambling methods & systems are not allowed to be sold as guides. Closed.

< [Selling] 500k+ method, low requirements + bottable | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site