Selling EOC 192 Combat, 4 99's and 1948 Total Level (Accept EOC Gold)

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by jmf092, May 31, 2013.

Selling EOC 192 Combat, 4 99's and 1948 Total Level (Accept EOC Gold)
  1. Unread #1 - May 31, 2013 at 8:29 PM
  2. jmf092
    Joined:
    May 31, 2013
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jmf092 Newcomer

    Selling EOC 192 Combat, 4 99's and 1948 Total Level (Accept EOC Gold)

    Hello every one, I am selling this account as I no longer play it and have recovered my main. I accept all offers, I will accept Paypal but am mainly looking for EOC gold. If there are any questions, do not be afraid to ask. :D

    [​IMG]
     
< 200 CB, 2040 Total Main. | Level 200 | 2200+ Total | Almost Fully Quested | (Donor) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site