Adblock breaks this site

[S] Zerker - 90 str - 70 att - [S]

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by RBGBOOSTJonathan, May 8, 2013.

  1. RBGBOOSTJonathan

    RBGBOOSTJonathan Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2013
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] Zerker - 90 str - 70 att - [S]

    Hello. I am selling my zerker and taking the gold to start a new account. I've had this account since the start of 07scape and only had one password/one set of recoveries.

    With the hunter level 86, you can earn alot of money if you ever need it.
    I've done RFD up to mith, since I just recently got 45 defence. I've been pking some these couple of last days and it totally rips people apart out there, with 35-35 whip combo on to ~~29-29 dds combos. The name is very original and people often stop and tell me they like it etc.

    I'm only taking 07 gold for now, but I will take paypal if I get a good enough offer. There is no A/W right now, but I will set the min. offer to 10M.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Skype: tuzard
     
  2. RBGBOOSTJonathan

    RBGBOOSTJonathan Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2013
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] Zerker - 90 str - 70 att - [S]

    91 str atm!
     
  3. RBGBOOSTJonathan

    RBGBOOSTJonathan Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2013
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] Zerker - 90 str - 70 att - [S]

    bump!
     
  4. milo123

    milo123 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2013
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] Zerker - 90 str - 70 att - [S]

    added you on skype
     
  5. RBGBOOSTJonathan

    RBGBOOSTJonathan Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2013
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] Zerker - 90 str - 70 att - [S]

    Sorry; new skype, forgot to edit the first post.
    New skype: Tuzard
     
  6. RBGBOOSTJonathan

    RBGBOOSTJonathan Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2013
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] Zerker - 90 str - 70 att - [S]

    Bump! A/W 40M
    now 92 strength
     
  7. zingybaby01

    zingybaby01 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    [S] Zerker - 90 str - 70 att - [S]

    mate, would you consider pa?
     
< pro dds pure account for sale | 20 def pure with 99 stre >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site