Adblock breaks this site

Selling 138 Combat Main 16x99s

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by Badder Noob, Jul 27, 2015.

  1. Badder Noob

    Badder Noob Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2015
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 138 Combat Main 16x99s

    Hey guys im selling an RS3 account with 16x99's and all chaotics. It has Kiln cape and a few fire capes. 120k loyalty points to use. 99 slayer is highlight. No cash on the account sorry. Looking for 100m OSRS and can do paypal with cash. I literally hate RS3 now and just want to get rid of the account. I have pictures available upon request as well. First time using Sythe but I do have 95% approval rating on playerauctions with selling gold and accounts. Add me on skype (derky.badder21) or Pm me if you have anymore questions.
     
  2. JustGoNow

    JustGoNow Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2014
    Posts:
    350
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 138 Combat Main 16x99s

    Needs pictures.
     
< 2 Max capes +2540 total RS3 account | RS3 Main 99Range >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site