Trading [Pin] for [Pure]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ic3 bl1tz, Jul 26, 2008.

Trading [Pin] for [Pure]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 26, 2008 at 2:20 PM
  2. ic3 bl1tz
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    440
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    ic3 bl1tz Forum Addict

    Trading [Pin] for [Pure]

    Thats right, i am trading up to 3 (thats right,3) pin (pay by phone) for a/some pure(s).I am accepting the following pures. If you think one of the pures listed is more valubale than a pin, nobodys forcing you to trade with me. I always use mm's, so dont freat.


    Obby pure (minimal 70 str)

    DD's pure (minimal 60att, 70str

    F2P low lvl bh pure (minimal 45 att,55 str)

    I will be adding more pures later. I will be gone for most of today so i wont be able to respond. Peace!

    I will only give 2 pins a time, usually only 1. For better/more accounts, i will give more. I will give pin same time as account, only first if trusted, and give me 1-2 days after a deal to reply. I will not be able to get any pins for appr 10-19 days. so, until then, i will ot have enough pins. I will still accept deals, but unless you really trust me with the account (enough to give it to me like 14 days before the pin), you do not have to give me any accounts. Post before private messaging. Peace!!!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 26, 2008 at 2:20 PM
  4. otherthanu
    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2008
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    otherthanu Active Member
    Banned

    Trading [Pin] for [Pure]

    Hmmm not sure if people would be accepting this for just 1 pin i think them type of levels would be worth more
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 26, 2008 at 8:37 PM
  6. ic3 bl1tz
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    440
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    ic3 bl1tz Forum Addict

    Trading [Pin] for [Pure]

    Moving to the right section, sorry about that........
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 26, 2008 at 8:41 PM
  8. holycracker
    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2008
    Posts:
    145
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    holycracker Active Member

    Trading [Pin] for [Pure]

    read my thread
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 26, 2008 at 9:34 PM
  10. John-lukey
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2008
    Posts:
    201
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    John-lukey Active Member
    Banned

    Trading [Pin] for [Pure]

    u have msn add me i will trade
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 26, 2008 at 10:10 PM
  12. firefuze
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    487
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    firefuze Forum Addict
    Banned

    Trading [Pin] for [Pure]

    Vouch Gave him 2 of my accounts lvl 80 and a 70 for a pin. He seemed very sketchy with his ideas and I dont fancy his threats but other then that hes a good trader. Pleasent trading bro ;)
     
< 2 Accs: #1: 68 Range 60+Mage. #2:60 mage | Anime is GAY >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site